Zoners: CrazyCowboy is going Crazy!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

The play of our Cowboys is driving me Crazy! :rolleyes:

Is Roy Williams a #2 and we got ripped off again in a WR trade?

How can the BEST Defensive player in the NFL not have a sack after 4 games? I know NONE of you would of guessed this happening.

Felix Jones has to get better imho because he is the only player we have that scares the Defenses.

Our WR's are slow and have a hard time getting open.......that is one of ROMO's problems......

ROMO is pressing to not make a turnover ........our coaches may have to open it up! :(

Bottom line: I still LOVE this team and will not give up.....but, it is driving me Crazy!

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
they are what they are and that's a mediocre team. get used to it CC and lower those expectations.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2993546 said:
they are what they are and that's a mediocre team. get used to it CC and lower those expectations.

my brain says your right....however, my heart hopes you are wrong Rampage :(

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
tha thing with Romo is that hes not playing ''fun'' football. where he tries these crazy plays often. Coaches are in his head: DONT TURN IT OVER! hes obviously having mental issues.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
ka0tic;2993554 said:
tha thing with Romo is that hes not playing ''fun'' football. where he tries these crazy plays often. Coaches are in his head: DONT TURN IT OVER! hes obviously having mental issues.

Yes, all the signs point to you being correct about ROMO.......man, I hope he turns it around because he used to be so much fun to watch and has a quick release.

Do you believe D-Ware is hurt and the team is hiding it? He made a few tackles yesterday and he just did not seem to drive them into the ground and jump back up like he usually does......

He got up slow....I just home Ware is not injured bad in his neck area and gutting it out.

thor_01

Reaction score
Why is it we are not binging in Matt Jones and any reciever on any practice squad in the league looking for one with game breaking speed who can catch, it seems so simple to me to uncover every stone sooner or later you will find a bug of some kind...............

Frozen700

Reaction score
Rampage;2993546 said:

exactly..until we get another WR...our Miles just magically gets better faster, we will suck

MAYBE, a change of scheme on O will help, and better routes, but idk

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;2993619 said:
exactly..until we get another WR...our Miles just magically gets better faster, we will suck

MAYBE, a change of scheme on O will help, and better routes, but idk
the defense ain't nothing special either. the guy in your sig keeps giving up big plays as does the whole defense at the worst times.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
6303_david_lee_roth_eat_em__smile.jpg

Well, here I'm rollin' down another sunny highway,
been in the sun too long.
I'm goin' coconuts but least I'm goin' my way,
I'll prob'bly be here when that sun goes down.

I wanna live it up, wanna quit my job,
tell the boss to go to hell.
I ain't complainin', you do the best with what you got.
I know you're laughin' 'cause it's easy to tell

I'm goin' crazy,
goin' crazy,
oo, from the heat.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2993649 said:
6303_david_lee_roth_eat_em__smile.jpg

Well, here I'm rollin' down another sunny highway,
been in the sun too long.
I'm goin' coconuts but least I'm goin' my way,
I'll prob'bly be here when that sun goes down.

I wanna live it up, wanna quit my job,
tell the boss to go to hell.
I ain't complainin', you do the best with what you got.
I know you're laughin' 'cause it's easy to tell

I'm goin' crazy,
goin' crazy,
oo, from the heat.
:laugh2: :laugh2:

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2993582 said:
Do you believe D-Ware is hurt and the team is hiding it? He made a few tackles yesterday and he just did not seem to drive them into the ground and jump back up like he usually does......

He got up slow....I just home Ware is not injured bad in his neck area and gutting it out.

I think he must be hurt, Crazy... He just doesn't act like himself lately.

bigE79

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2993539 said:
Zoners:

The play of our Cowboys is driving me Crazy! :rolleyes:

Is Roy Williams a #2 and we got ripped off again in a WR trade?

How can the BEST Defensive player in the NFL not have a sack after 4 games? I know NONE of you would of guessed this happening.

Felix Jones has to get better imho because he is the only player we have that scares the Defenses.

Our WR's are slow and have a hard time getting open.......that is one of ROMO's problems......

ROMO is pressing to not make a turnover ........our coaches may have to open it up! :(

Bottom line: I still LOVE this team and will not give up.....but, it is driving me Crazy!
:bow::star: