Zoners: DEZ is a great person

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;3598711 said:
Lufkin article after his visit.

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194565

And just to add, I don't even think this is news anymore. I think by now, most people know Dez is just a normal rookie with a lot of upside, personally and professionally.

Love the comment about him missing the high school game....that's something I think a lot of guys in the NFL don't have anymore...a natural desire to just play the sport. No money, no fame....just a love of the game.

Makes me want to call up some of my boys and get a game going.

Nightshade

Reaction score
Anybody know how that camera man is that he hit out of bounds after a play? Dez kind of dragged him around for awhile before letting him go.

All the non Cowboys fans I was with during the game stood up and pointed this out as some HUGE indication of Dez's true colors. lol

It was ridiculous. I mean who wouldn't want to be dragged around after a hit by DEZ BRYANT?? :)

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
SupermanXx;3598446 said:
he said "thang" though..

HE'S A THUG!!! CUT THIS THUG!!!

and his moms a prostitute

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
67CowboysFan;3598338 said:
Cowboy Joe had a thread earlier (can't find it now). He went out to see Dez. Don't think he got to talk to him. :(

I did go to see him. I was at the gate about 5:14 pm, Dez was suppose to be there from 6 to 7 pm, from what reports were.

I was inline, but they told me I had to have tickets to get in, so i let my nephew stay in line while i tried to get some tickets. Some guys were fussing at the ticket salesperson, so more people got ahead of me, about 20 people, finally got back inline. But the 20people or so, got ahead of me, because my nephew couldnt advance in the line till he got ticket too.

then, after staying inline for an hour, dez left at 6:36, the reporter from ktre told nick james about me being right there behind dez. where i originally was, and should have been let back inline, they got to get an autograph from dez, but i missed him, for whatever reason, my nephew was extremely devistated, but im ok about it, stuff like that happens. Even the tv reporter at the ktre station said there is joe cates right behind you nick, die hard dallas cowboys fan.

so, i dont know if dez promised to be there from 6 to 7 pm or not, but thats what i was told.

but here is the video report

http://www.ktre.com/global/Category.asp?c=194398&clipId=5161617&topVideoCatNo=122094&autoStart=true

video of dez above

AbeBeta

Reaction score
DEZ is AWESOME. I wish my Twitter posts could be that great awesome. I really regret only tweeting about my ***** now.

Nightshade

Reaction score
the kid 05;3598848 said:
and his moms a prostitute

That was AWEFUL. I felt so bad for the kid, watching him have to deal with that BS. He showed great restraint and bullet proof character traits throughout the entire ordeal.

PBJTime

Semper Fidelis
Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3598476 said:
Lets not forget how the vast majority here wanted him nowhere near this team before he was drafted. :laugh2:
Not this guy.

Being an OU fan, I routinely saw his talent up at OSU. I just thought that we'd NEVER have a chance to get him so I never thought much about it other than thinking it would be awesome if he ended up with a star on his helmet.

I was jumping up and down when we drafted him. I couldn't believe our luck.

Having said all that, he impresses me even more now that he's doing it against NFL caliber talent. I never feel confident in my assessments of players in college, because I know they are playing against a vast majority of players who will never be in the NFL. For example, I always thought Malcolm Kelly would be a stud because of his play at OU.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
tomson75;3598716 said:
Love the comment about him missing the high school game....that's something I think a lot of guys in the NFL don't have anymore...a natural desire to just play the sport. No money, no fame....just a love of the game. .
Absolutely. I think that comes out on the field too, the way he goes and gets the ball.