Zoners: Do you smell anything?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: what is that fragrance I smell in the San Antonio hot air? :) Ah, that’s right, it is the Aroma of the 09/10 World Champion Dallas Cowboys, Americas Team, getting ready to arrive next week in S.A. for training camp! Man, I am ready for training camp Zoners, and am really excited about our team this year—well, honestly I am always excited in July of each year.
Anyhow, our offense should be really dangerous. ;)

QB Tony Romo will be focused as the offensive leader and he will make our WR corps look much better then they actually are talent wise. The TE combo of Witten and Bennett will dominate the NFL because the young 6’7’’ stud from A&M is ready to have the same impact on the team as our All Pro TE (I am not drinking Zoners)…….he is that good Zoners.:star:

Ok, another CrazyCowboy prediction is that Felix “Grandpa” Jones will start at RB this year and then Barber will enter the game after a few serious and especially in the 4th quarter and pound the opposing team into the new turf as us fans enjoy it all on that awesome new scoreboard. Choice will be a valuable RB who will give us great depth at the position. ;)

I would put our QB, RB, and TE positions against ANY other NFL team……really, I dare you to name any better?:)

Ok, Zoners my concern is with our offensive line :( and this could be the ONLY reason we do not win the Super Bowl . They have to stay healthy if we have a chance. LT Flozel “the hotel, off sides, huh I cannot hear out of that ear, illegal procedure” Adams must stay focused…..be in shape…and have a great year protecting Moxies blind side. Kosier foot/ankle concerns me and I am not sure what Holland can/cannot do in the trenches, however our coaches seem to be really high on this player although in Denver he seems to eat a lot during his off season program. Gurode is a strong player who makes very good calls at the line of scrimmage. I am comfortable he will do the job for us. Big Davis will also do a great job and so will our meanest lineman RT Mark Columbo. I just believe (hope I am wrong) with most of our offensive lineman over 30 years old, it might be hard to stay healthy and play strong in Dec (we all know about how great we play that month the past few years), however that is ALL going to change this year with Moxie leading the way!

I really believe that in the 10 April draft we MUST stay away from the :bang2: Sexy picks and take OFFENSIVE LINEMAN who can play in the NFL Zoners.

DEFENSE

Man, I am really excited about the potential of our DEFENSE. :bow: Why? Not because of Ware, Newman, Scandrick, or Barbie Carpenter (smile). I am mostly excited because WADE is fully running the show Zoners! Coach Phillips runs the 3-4 defense as good if not better then ANY BODY else in the NFL.

Coach Wade, has BeWare:D ready to explode this year with a new (highest paid DEFENSIVE contract in NFL history to be announced on 30 July)……he is simply the BEST pass rusher on any team.

Spencer is the dark horse :star: and I am so excited about having this guy as our every down starter. He is so strong against the run and plays in nearly as well as BeWare. Spencer has something in him to get to the QB that few folks are aware of ……I predict 12 sacks this year for our newest starter from Prudue.

Man, what about the DT replacement of IGOR? :bow: Wow, the name alone just sounds strong as heck. We are so fortunate to get Olshansky to be part of our Defensive line. Coach Wade has ties to this player and he will be a huge upgrade over Canty Zoners……I promise you that. I also have a gut feeling that Spears (contract year) will come on strong and show some of the promise that the Tuna had in him 4 years ago. Rookie watch on the D line: keep an eye on Williams from TT…….this Red Raider can get to the QB in a hurry……I will be keeping a watchful eye on this player progression in training camp……I am really excited about this player Zoners.:)

Ok, let’s take a look at our LB’s……..Brooking’s is a player/leader/great guy in the locker room that has been missing. He will be an upgrade over Thomas and he knows this system from playing under Coach Wade in the past. He should make us better as a unit……however, the one concern is of course on the nickel of who will step up? Will it be Barbie?:( I hope so, but have my doubts. ….finers, toes remain crossed hoping for the best.

Man, let’s look at our secondary. If signing FA (great safety’s) was a crime, Mr. Jones would be charged with a felony with the signing of #43 Sensabaugh. I was so excited when I heard he signed with our team. He alone will prove to be our most valuable FA signing of the 09/10 season. The guy will HIT you in the mouth and cover the TE tough. He should also allow Hamlin to return to his Pro Bowl form.:)

The CB’s lead by Newman should be very solid this year with the man-to-man D that Coach Wade likes to play…….Scandrick just might put Jenkins on the bench as he was so very impressive last year.

Ok, the main reason I have us winning the Super Bowl this year is our ST. We actually concentrated on drafting players who enjoy running down the field and tackle someone. We lost 3 games last year by HORRIBLE ST play alone. This has to stop! That is way the bum ST coach from last year and stocking food at HEB.

Hiring that stud Coach Demicus Joe DeCamillis (sp?) out of Jacksonville is going to turn last years mess around Zoners. :bow: I love the way he was out there in the OTA’s with the BULL HORN yelling instructions rehabbing from the horrible accident on our practice facility. Man, is this guy TOUGH as nails or what? It has to rub off on our Special Teams in 09/10 and make them ……..well SPECIAL! :)

GO COWBOYS AMERICAS TEAM! :star:

I am sooooooooooo EXCITED this year Zoners!:bow:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Wow ....... longest post ever for crazycowboy.

Now I am excited.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
fannypack;2849357 said:
If there ever was a polar opposite of a "Debby Downer" the OP is it.

DebbieDownerRachaelDratch.jpg

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2849365 said:
Do you SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL what CC is cooking? :laugh2:

You so took what I was going to say.........

Mash

Reaction score
The disappointment of last season has worn off.....

Great Post Crazy!!!

Cant wait for this season to start.....

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who is this and what have they done with Crazy Cowboy.:laugh2:

Seriously though, nice Post CC and nice to see you back to you back.

Place is just not the same without you.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
Welcome back CC! Good to see the optimism coming from you again. :)