ZONERS: Draft Prediction from yours truly

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2046639 said:
I suppose you now realize we have Pacman and cb is no longer a big issue.....the stars are lining up.....stay tuned.
God the draft can't get here soon enough.

:bang2:

jjktkk

Reaction score
Charlie the Tuna;2046082 said:
If we didn't have Barber and RB was our primary concern, I wouldn't be opposed to this. BUT since we have a few positions to address (CB, WR, as well as RB, maybe OL) I'd rather keep the 3 picks & Spears.

My thoughts exactly. The Cowboys need to address their needs at cb, wr, etc..., as well as rb. As we all know the rb class this year is extremly solid, so we should be able to land a quality rb with one of our 1st day picks.

:starspin

Letemburn

Reaction score
What about Roy Williams? Jerry is wanting to ad a WR and has expressed that. Seems a lot of people are forgetting that. If we go after RW the WR or someone else we wont have the ammo to get DMAC.

jswalker1981

Fact > Your Opinion
Reaction score
Letemburn;2047515 said:
What about Roy Williams? Jerry is wanting to ad a WR and has expressed that. Seems a lot of people are forgetting that. If we go after RW the WR or someone else we wont have the ammo to get DMAC.

We will probably have to trade both our first rounders for Roy, and hopefully we would get Roy and a 2nd rounder back.