Zoners: ESPY Play of da year!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
* Tony Romo with a 141.6 quarterback rating, thanks to 21-of-29 passing for 311 and three scores - and more importantly no turnovers. He even showed that elusiveness that has been somewhat missing this season, running for 31 yards but also escaping three would-be sacks and throwing a touchdown pass to Patrick Crayton for one of the biggest plays of the day.

Moxie has my vote!

I could not believe this play--what did you Zoners think of it?:star:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Seven;3036861 said:
And good to see..........finally.

Zoners:

I have slowly noticed something that is a very good thing for our DEFENSE at the CB position

Jenkins is our #1 playmaker ......and what I mean is making plays on the football and coming out of his breaks.......and he is over not making tackles and hitting hard (ref last yr Balt game) the kid is our #1 cb.

Scandrick is slowly moving into our #2 playmaker......did you see his leaping catch? He is a good tackler and many people (coaches) believe he is the most talented.

Newman, (Pro Bowler) is starting to work his way into our #3 cb slot......he gets beat more often then not......breaks late on the WR and ball.....needs help to tackle most of the time (he did have one great hit today)......I am not saying this in a bad way......it is just a FACT! Zoners this is a good thing.....Newman our 3rd BEST cb on the team!

GO COWBOYS!

I was sooooo excited.....was we out of time outs? If ROMO had of gotten SACKED.....everyone would be pissed off at Moxie today!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Newman is our third best corner, we're in pretty good shape in the secondary.