Zoners: Felix Jones injury could take long time to heal

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Cowboys rookie running back Felix Jones has a bruised right calf suffered Sunday night against the Packers. His leg was heavily wrapped Monday at Valley Ranch. It's not believed to be serious and maybe we'll find out more from Wade Phillips at 3:30 p.m. today during his press conference. The team does not practice today and will be off Tuesday.

Due to Uncle Felix being so old looking.......could it take his injury longer to heal?

;)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2281420 said:
Zoners:

Due to Uncle Felix being so old looking.......could it take his injury longer to heal?

;)

:lmao2: Good one CC, that made me spit on my monitor!

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
:laugh2: :laugh2: Love Felix but he looks like they put Dave Chapelle and beetlejuice (from howard stern show) together and aged him some.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2281427 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: Love Felix but he looks like they put Dave Chapelle and beetlejuice (from howard stern show) together and aged him some.

That's so wrong................. :D

Boysboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2281454 said:
Good one, CC. Scared me for a second, though.:D

Yah-this thread initially scared the crap out of me too!:laugh1:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I thought on one of his early runs that when he stuck his nose in the pile he got his bell rung. But then he broke for 60 later on.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
LOL. For a minute I thought there was some sort of update here that was going to say something about it being serious. Thanks for making me afraid to click the link. :p

cowboyfreak

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2281420 said:
Zoners:

;)

Lifetime ban for you and your crappy post title!

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2281427 said:

:lmao2::lmao:

newlander

Reaction score
Ordering some new chiclets is probably on the horizon after the season....those are some scary choppers....just keep toting the rock like you have Felix and I don't care HOW you look!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
cowboyfreak;2281531 said:
Lifetime ban for you and your crappy post title!

Your sig scares me more than this thread. Are those real tats on his arm? If not that is sum damn good photo chop werk..:eek: