Zoners: Felix Jones injury...I blame our?

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2432875 said:
Yea, possibly so.......however, if you buy a new car and it is below freezing last night.....are you going to just start it up and gas it hard? No.....because the engine is cold--right?

Same concept......his legs got cold on the bench......1st play called by Big Red calls for Felix to untilize his speed--in this case COLD hammies......

Just kinda upsets me about the situation........more then a little bit.

Well then he should have been stretching and keeping loose instead of standing around.

hendog

Reaction score
I blame Rowdy. Think about it. Felix gets hurt and then they ban Rowdy from the sidelines. He obviously had something to do with it. That big-headed freak!:bang2:

hockix

Reaction score
hendog;2432910 said:
I blame Rowdy. Think about it. Felix gets hurt and then they ban Rowdy from the sidelines. He obviously had something to do with it. That big-headed freak!:bang2:

My god... you should drink coffee in the morning instead of...
What are you drinking??? :D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
hockix;2432907 said:
You are better than me cause I still don't see through the Fog...
I really have problems with the way our coaching staff thinks.

I still don't understand why they didn't use Jones more often when healthy... or why the hell BJ is our backup etc...

Garett surprised me last year and I was wow... we finally have someone who will open up this offense.

And this year it completely turn the other way.

Will he work Barber so much he will be done before using Choice?

You are 110 percent correct about the BJ comment.......how in the he77 anyone on our staff thought BJ at his ripe old age could compete with young strong fast athletes today is beyond my comprehension. :cool:

cowboyed

Reaction score
Hostile;2432874 said:
He got injured because he wasn't active enough?

Okay, that's a new one.

Interesting rationale by the thread starter. What are some of the other default options to ponder - I blame:

The equipment manager for providing Jones too small of a protective cup
The weight of his contract
The maintenance department for not delumping some sideline turf
Conan O'Brien

I'll quit while I am behind...

hockix

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2432914 said:
You are 110 percent correct about the BJ comment.......how in the he77 anyone on our staff thought BJ at his ripe old age could compete with young strong fast athletes today is beyond my comprehension. :cool:

So I'm not the only one in the fog... :D

hockix

Reaction score
cowboyed;2432919 said:
Interesting rationale by the thread starter. What are some of the other default options to ponder - I blame:

The equipment manager for providing Jones too small of a protective cup
The weight of his contract
The maintenance department for not delumping some sideline turf

Conan O'Brien

I'll quit while I am behind...

:eek:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2432866 said:
Zoners:

Our offensive coaching staff is to blame for the injury to Felix Jones.:bang2:

Why?

Jones gets loosened up during warm ups and is ready to go. Then he just STANDS on the damn sideline for several series not really knowing WHEN he is going to enter the game.

All of a sudden, it is JONES.....get in the game!

Big Red calls a SWEEP for his 1st play of the game.......his legs are cold.....he is a SPEED player......well.....the rest is history.

Next year, we must get this guy in the game early and often......HOW?

With a TWO BACK set of Felix and MBIII........:bang2:

Signed,

Devasted in Cibolo Texas...........:mad:

Why does someone always need to be blamed? It is an injury and injuries happen in football it is no ones fault.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Only thing I blame on the coaching is not playing him more in the Cards and Commanders game while He has healthy. That could of been 2 wins for us and we wouldnt be having to worry about wining every single game from here on out.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'd just like to know what they were doing with him during his rehab for the Hamstring injury that caused him to have the toe problem.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
DallasDomination;2432957 said:
Only thing I blame on the coaching is not playing him more in the Cards and Commanders game while He has healthy. That could of been 2 wins for us and we wouldnt be having to worry about wining every single game from here on out.

He probably would have played more in the Cards game but he hurt his hamstring during that game.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Do they have stretching tecniques for the toe?

"And up and down and up and down.................

hockix

Reaction score
Seven;2433007 said:
Do they have stretching tecniques for the toe?

"And up and down and up and down.................

I have strange images in my head now... :lmao2:

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Some of the injuries bugged me in that it seemed that the guy was rushed back to quick, like Kosier.

But this thing with Felix seems to be a fluke injury. I hope it's not indicative of what to expect from him injury-wise in the future.

Our offense can be very good without him. But he gave it that scary home-run threat from the backfield that not many teams have.

Here's to an injury-free 2009.

bigE79

Reaction score
I blame the " MAGIC 8 BALL" for all this CRAP:laugh2:

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Allah wills it. Karma. Fate.

Stuff happens.

Whatever. Why is it necessary to blame anyone for his injury?

cowboyed

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2432994 said:
I'd just like to know what they were doing with him during his rehab for the Hamstring injury that caused him to have the toe problem.

I don't know either but there is a recent report of a cheerleader with a case of athlete's ******...:shoot4: