Zoners: Great day at Camp today!

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm excited about Elam and Tyron. Can't wait for Thursday night. By the way, does everybody know that the game against SD on 08/21/11 will be televised on NBC?

28 Joker

28 Joker
Reaction score
Great report and great stuff on Tyron Smith from Kyle Kosier and Joe Avezzano.

You are absolutely right about Felix Jones having a very, very strong camp, and it really hasn't been in the headlines. It really isn't a surprise at all. The Dallas media (in general) has been and is extremely biased against Felix Jones. That bias spreads to some at Dallas Cowboys.com. However, the Dallas media doesn't coach the team, and Jason Garrett does. Coach Garrett is the evaluator who really matters, not the suspect, biased Dallas media.

Jason Garrett had Felix Jones on a 1500+ total yard pace during the last 8 games of 2010, despite the worst starting RT in the NFL, a guard who was cut and is still out of work, a rookie fullback, and having to play with the second and third team QB.

arglebargle

Reaction score
Wow, you must have done some real good deeds to get such great payback on a great day like that!

Really nice to hear some of those words from the very horses' mouths down there.

Good luck on your camp run tomorrow. Be sure and give all our kudos to Grandpa and Grandma Romo if you can. That family has raised one very excellent young man. I know he's become my favorite Cowboys QB ever, and that's some sterling company.

Anyway, enjoy the day tomorrow. It sure couldn't happen to a more dedicated Cowboys fan!

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
Great stuff Crazy. I'm looking forward to reading Sunday's report.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
RCowboyFan;4038421 said:
:D Man, I am surprised how good his notes have been, well, I guess since I am so used to reading mostly one liners from CC.

Thanks for the Writeup CC.

I know it... Turns out CC is very observant and has quite the eye for talent... He's been holding out on us all these years! :mad: ;)

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
better than reports from the so-called professional reporters
thank you
I'm jealous

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Thanks Crazy. I enjoy the fan reports very much. Looking forward to today's report, especially since it's a scrimmage. I think you can get a better idea of how players really perform in live action. Can't wait for your report.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you!

I Just sat down on the 48 yd line not bad for just walking in go cowboys

Eskimo

Reaction score
Thanks for the post, CC. It was very informative.

I am particularly happy to hear about Tyron Smith's progress. I believe he will be a great one because of his prototypical size, strength and athleticism. If he has a good work ethic and a bit of a mean streak he will become an all-time great.