Zoners: H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y !

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry!

And zoners, this just means we're one year closer to the Stephen Jones Era. WOO-HOO! :laugh2:

ravidubey

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3013153 said:
Zoners:

Happy Birthday to Mr. Jerry Jones (The BEST owner in the NFL is 67 today)

The best owner in sports wouldn't hire himself to be the GM in charge of personnel and scouting. Mr. Jones, while easily the best NFL business man in the last two decades, is among the worst owners in the league.

Because of him and no one else this team is going on 13 seasons without a playoff victory. That's the watermark for NFL futility. Best owner in the league my foot.

The best NFL owners are committed to winning meaningful games at the end of the year and understand to do that you hire the best people and put them in position to succeed.

Mr Jones lures qualified people and hamstrings them to the point where they can't possibly do their job.

Seaf

Benched
Reaction score
ravidubey;3013481 said:
The best owner in sports wouldn't hire himself to be the GM in charge of personnel and scouting. Mr. Jones, while easily the best NFL business man in the last two decades, is among the worst owners in the league.

Because of him and no one else this team is going on 13 seasons without a playoff victory. That's the watermark for NFL futility. Best owner in the league my foot.

The best NFL owners are committed to winning meaningful games at the end of the year and understand to do that you hire the best people and put them in position to succeed.

Mr Jones lures qualified people and hamstrings them to the point where they can't possibly do their job.

:hammer:

Heh.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3013153 said:
Zoners:

Happy Birthday to Mr. Jerry Jones (The BEST owner in the NFL is 67 today):)

And Thank You for 3 Super Bowl Trophies!:star:

Go Cowboys! :bow:

[strike]Dallas[/strike] Stockholm Syndrome.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jerry Jones the Owner, enjoy the day.

As far as Jerry Jones the GM, why don't you wish for a clue when you blow out the candles? Also, I'd offer you a cold refreshing drink to wash down that cake but all of the kool-aid drinkers drank it all up.

rcaldw

Reaction score
I can say happy birthday without any hesitancy.

I can say I'm glad that he likes to spend money.

My honest belief is that Jimmy Johnson gets the lion's share of the credit, by far, (other than the money commitment) from 1989-1995. (2 year residual on Jimmy's talent evaluation and discipline)

I think Jerry Jones is a laughing stock of a football guy.

RoyWbringsPain

Benched
Reaction score
The saddest part about this day is I could easily see this part mechanical monster living into his 100s and plagueing us, Al Davis-like, well into his 90's.

happy birthday jerry... :(