Zoners: Hope Folk does not see this!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4724882

After missing potential game-winning field goals in back-to-back weeks against the Dallas Cowboys and New Orleans Saints, Shaun Suisham is now out of work.

NFC East blog
ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

The Washington Commanders released Suisham on Tuesday and signed former Florida State standout Graham Gano to replace him. Gano, who spent last summer in training camp with the Baltimore Ravens and this season in the UFL, beat out kickers such as Mike Nugent, Nick Novak and Shane Andrus for the Commanders kicking job.

"We've let a good kicker go down the road," coach Jim Zorn said on his weekly radio show on ESPN980. "Shaun has performed very well. I know he'll just be upset. He should be, but yet there's an accountability there. We'll all end up being accountable for our season, no question about it."

Suisham had been fairly reliable on other field goals, but he missed a 39-yarder that could have helped win the game against the Cowboys and a 23-yarder against the Saints on Sunday.

Adam Schefter is an ESPN NFL Insider. Information from The Associated Press was used in this report.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He would see it if he ever ventured into the NFL zone where we already had a few of these threads...so I will move this one to it as well.:D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3130588 said:
He would see it if he ever ventured into the NFL zone where we already had a few of these threads...so I will move this one to it as well.:D

:laugh2: lol.....you are the best....cannot get anything by you lately ;-)