ZONERS: I am Depressed ... help me!

CaptainAmerica

Reaction score
chinch;1776368 said:
i remember when the lowly Pats upset the Greatest Show on Turf. (two touchdown or so underdogs)

the phrase "upset sunday" was coined for a reason.

Yes but don't forget they played in the regular season that year and the Rams won. Anyone think Belichik gathered some sideline video tape in that game that helped him make his "genious" defensive adjustments in the SB? Of course he did. But that's the dirty little secret Goddell and the NFL doesn't want anyone to know.

DA FAN

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1775997 said:
Zoners,

I love the Cowboys and believe we have a Super Bowl team.

So why am I felling Depressed, you ask?

Tom Brady, Randy Moss

I really want us to beat this bunch.......my heart says we can BUT my damn brain is pissing me off!

What can I tell my brain?:bang2:

Help!

Tell your brain to ENJOY every game, WIN or LOSE, because it is a short season.

I have the same feelings you do, but I try not to think about it, so as to ENJOY the games.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't worry Crazy... If we make it to the SB we can look forward to a hellacious beating at the hands of the Patriots.

But, after the Pats lose some due to retirements and couple more due to free agency, we'll be the team to beat--

Next year.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1776665 said:
Don't worry Crazy... If we make it to the SB we can look forward to a hellacious beating at the hands of the Patriots.

But, after the Pats lose some due to retirements and couple more due to free agency, we'll be the team to beat--

Next year.

Plus when we add Larry Fitzgerald ;) since the Cards are unloading him :)

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kangaroo;1776704 said:
Plus when we add Larry Fitzgerald ;) since the Cards are unloading him :)

LOL!

I'm more concerned about our defense at this point. It's just not championship caliber.