Zoners: I am feeling it again!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Our COWBOYS are going to the Super Bowl!

I just have a gut feeling!

ROMO is feeling it also.......

:cheers: :cheers:

Non believers.....need not reply ;)

Phrozen Phil

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3167031 said:
Zoners:

I suggest more roughage in your diet, but I am feeling more optiomistic as well. ;)

canters

Reaction score
IF we handle our business the next two weeks, I will have a feeling too.

FLcowboy

When Jerry, when?
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3167031 said:
Zoners:

When was the last time you had this feeling

aikemirv

Reaction score
That drive that Romo executed in the fourth qtr told me all I needed to know about where Romos head is at.

I fiurmly believe that he will do his part but he can't kick the ball and catch the passes too..!

Everson24

Reaction score
I thought you were always feeling it. You are as positive as Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips.
I on the other hand, am not feeling it yet. I worry we will lay an egg in Washington Sunday night just as we did against the Ravens last year when everyone including you were beginning to believe in them. This team needs to prove it to me before I will ever trust them again.

aikemirv

Reaction score
Everson24;3167183 said:
I thought you were always feeling it. You are as positive as Jerry Jones and Wade Phillips.
I on the other hand, am not feeling it yet. I worry we will lay an egg in Washington Sunday night just as we did against the Ravens last year when everyone including you were beginning to believe in them. This team needs to prove it to me before I will ever trust them again.

I don't trust them - win the next 2 though and they will regain my trust!

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Zoners: I am feeling it again!

Too much info, besides if you do that too much you'll go blind.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
All I can say is...

EAGLES SHORT BUS!!!
eagles_bus_1.jpg

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm cautiously optimistic like a lot of folks, but I have to admit that there was something extra special about that win Saturday night. Recent Cowboys teams would not have won that game, so this team is different. But will the difference be enough? Tune in Sunday night.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;3167289 said:
I'm cautiously optimistic like a lot of folks, but I have to admit that there was something extra special about that win Saturday night. Recent Cowboys teams would not have won that game, so this team is different. But will the difference be enough? Tune in Sunday night.
The difference will certainly be enough. If they keep playing like they did Saturday, they can beat any team in the NFL.

The question is can the keep the "difference" at this level.

Undisputed

Reaction score
As pumped up as I am about the win, past Cowboy teams have had big wins late in the year (like the dismantling of the Giants last year) only to collapse in the end. Beating the Skins and Philly would give this team a HUGE boost in my eyes. It's so damn hard to win in this division, so these two games will be a tremendous test.