Zoners: I am taking off my MASK!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Have you seen the young fast talent we have added to a team that was 13-3 last year........:bow: to Mr. Jones and staff for a great job!

If we DO NOT win a playoff game in 09--I am taking off this Dang Mask OFF and throwing it in the TRASH!:bang2:

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2062497 said:
Zoners:

Have you seen the young fast talent we have added to a team that was 13-3 last year........:bow: to Mr. Jones and staff for a great job!

If we DO NOT win a playoff game in 09--I am taking off this Dang Mask OFF and throwing it in the TRASH!:bang2:

Cool. But don't throw it in the trash. We'll take a poll to see if you need to put it back on. :D

Nexx

Reaction score
we added athletes with skill to the roster. we were really lacking in the speed department. mr jones did an excellent job of adding youth and speed to the roster. great job.

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Just give us fair warning first though, it not really fair to put us through another early PO exit and your beautiful visage in one week.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I always wondered how you got Jones to come over and pose for that picture with you. I figured you probably lured him over with a crisp new $20.00 bill after getting his attention with a "PIG-SOOEY" call... then you simply wouldn't let go of his hand until training camp security pried your fingers away.

I could be wrong though.

jk CC

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Zoners:

I pray you keep the mask on for the right reasons...hehe

if..*IF* you have to take it off, I say we rally around the remains of Texas Stadium and Put the mask on an effigy of the key player that lost the game...and burn it! :)

we shall EX-OR-SIZE the demons!

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Sneak into the new stadium before it's finished and bury the mask at the 50 yard line. We'll all think of it for years. :)

kbman

Reaction score
This is kinda like when Kiss took off their makeup. CC Unmasked!

ndanger

Reaction score
EPL0c0;2062524 said:
I pray you keep the mask on for the right reasons...hehe

if..*IF* you have to take it off, I say we rally around the remains of Texas Stadium and Put the mask on an effigy of the key player that lost the game...and burn it! :)

we shall EX-OR-SIZE the demons!

If it's Crayton, I say keep the mask and put his remains around the remains of Texas Stadium and throw back a few cold ones in honor of the stadium. But that's just me, I'm old school.

J-DOG

Reaction score
Zoners:

Ok,:) as long as you replace that picture with you shaking Jerry's hand without the mask...a before and after type of thing.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Zoners:

You're gonna be wearing that mask for the next 5 years, mark it down brotha!!!:starspin

HighTechDave

7 Years of College Down the Drain
Reaction score
I'll trash the "Magic 8 Ball" along with your mask bro, if we make it to the Superbowl.