Zoners: I am taking off my MASK!

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Jw, why do you always address your threads with "Zoners:?"

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Seriously, if we don't win a playoff game, I don't know what I'll do. I can't take this anymore.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2062497 said:
Zoners:

Have you seen the young fast talent we have added to a team that was 13-3 last year........:bow: to Mr. Jones and staff for a great job!

If we DO NOT win a playoff game in 09--I am taking off this Dang Mask OFF and throwing it in the TRASH!:bang2:

:eekmouse:

;)

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
EPL0c0;2062524 said:
if..*IF* you have to take it off, I say we rally around the remains of Texas Stadium and Put the mask on an effigy of the key player that lost the game...and burn it! :)

we shall EX-OR-SIZE the demons!
Excellent, let's burn it along with that annoying 8-ball that kept predicting us to lose last year, and any Commanders jerseys we can find. :)

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Zoners:

Have you seen the young fast talent we have added to a team that was 13-3 last year........:bow: to Mr. Jones and staff for a great job!

If we DO NOT win a playoff game in 09--I am taking off this Dang Mask OFF and throwing it in the TRASH!:bang2:

I thought that was face-paint...:doh:

:D

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Zoners:

If we DO NOT win a playoff game in 09--I am taking off this Dang Mask OFF and throwing it in the TRASH!

I'm glad you cleared that up that you are wearing a mask in that pic. All this time, I thought you were just extremely ugly.

:D j/k

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I didn't know it was a mask either lol, I thought his face was painted, and had a really weird smile :D

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
aardvark;2072193 said:
I thought that was face-paint...:doh:

:D

Naw, it's a really rare, really bad skin condition... at least 3 dermatologists have paid for new Mercedes treating the poor man...

IOW, CrazyCowboy is a mutant... look at Jerry's face in that pic, he knows what's what...