Zoners: I have arrived in Germany

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I am so excited to have internet ......

My friend has internet so I WILL be able to get my daily Zoner fix for Cowboy news......:starspin :starspin

It was a long 18 hrs total, however it is beautiful over here and good to be back!

I got off the plane with all my DALLAS COWBOYS gear on......doing us proud promoting the team over here!

Go Cowboys

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Hope you have a great time. Bring me back some German chocolate.

:grin:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2024892 said:
I am so excited to have internet ......

My friend has internet so I WILL be able to get my daily Zoner fix for Cowboy news......:starspin :starspin

It was a long 18 hrs total, however it is beautiful over here and good to be back!

I got off the plane with all my DALLAS COWBOYS gear on......doing us proud promoting the team over here!

Go Cowboys
Have fun in Germany CC, and I hope you one-liner the Germans to death. :D :laugh2:

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Hey Crazy, thank you for sending word of your safe arrival. Stay clear of the Red Light District in Frankfurt. ;)

Take very good care and God's speed home.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Clove;2024937 said:
Have fun in Germany CC, and I hope you one-liner the Germans to death. :D :laugh2:

I can see them now, walking away from him, muttering "what does 'thanks for posting' mean??"

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
*plane lands*

Captain
"welcome to germany"

CrazyCowboy
"great flight, thanks for piloting"

Moose

Reaction score
CATCH17;2025011 said:
Drink a lot and go visit Amsterdam while your at it.

He better comes to Hamburg. There's only one city in the world more interesting. :laugh2:

SilberBlau

Reaction score
ABQCOWBOY;2024944 said:
Hey Crazy, thank you for sending word of your safe arrival. Stay clear of the Red Light District in Frankfurt. ;)

I know one guy of next seasons roster who would like it there.