Zoners: I have arrived in Germany

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2025906 said:
I might go Crazy on her....;-)

That was NOT a vision I needed put in my head.

(In all seriousness, have a great time.)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Manster68;2025657 said:
Hey Crazy,

I have been in Germany several times. One time on a Eurail Pass. Take advantage of that if you can. Take the Eurostar to London. It is a blast.

Also, the genuine Cookoo Clocks make great gifts come Christmastime. I still have one in my living room from 1998.

The Rhien tour between Koblenz and Mainz was lots of fun. St. Goar near the Loralie was interesting.

Lots to do in Berlin. I was only there for a couple of hours, so I took a walking tour through the park where countries around the globe donated a native tree and a streetlamp. The victory monument, where the angel at the top faces Paris, the Brandenburg Gate, Reichstag, Hitler's bunker, and Check Point Charlie was interesting.

You should enjoy yourself.

This place is great! Was last her in 92.......funny my wife is want another clock......so guess what?

heading out to Rotenburg

Kilyin

Reaction score
Xy_Oldone;2025205 said:
Please tell me you were wearing that face paint when you got off the plane!!

That would be awesome.

That's a mask.

Capt.Gut

Reaction score
Moose;2025461 said:
Hey btw Germany is Cowboys Country.... Well I just declared it to. :laugh1:

That's okay with me.

Welcome to my country CC. Hope you have great time. And there was not one correct german sentence in this whole thread. :lmao2:

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
Hey you aren't very far from me... I love Rotenburg...but you need to head to the Schwarzwald if you want the best of best kuckuck clocks

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zaxor;2026012 said:
Hey you aren't very far from me... I love Rotenburg...but you need to head to the Schwarzwald if you want the best of best kuckuck clocks

Zaxor,

I just spent the entire day in Rotenburg and had a great time......could not get my wife our of the Christmas stores....Kathy something? However, it was beautiful.....and the fool/beer AWESOME....(COWBOY LIKE):bow:

I am in Neumarkt......a beautiful little place in its own right....with a castle overlooking us.....

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2026259 said:
Zaxor,

I just spent the entire day in Rotenburg and had a great time......could not get my wife our of the Christmas stores....Kathy something? However, it was beautiful.....and the fool/beer AWESOME....(COWBOY LIKE):bow:

I am in Neumarkt......a beautiful little place in its own right....with a castle overlooking us.....

About 5-6 years after East and West Germany was reunited I had the opportunity to buy a castle for 1 German mark or about $0.70 U.S. cents but I had to promise and show the means to have it restored to its original glory within the next 25 years... I am still kicking myself in the backside for not doing it...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself there are so many things to see and do.

I have now seen a good portion of the USA, Europe, Canada and I have seen parts of Mexico and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar) I am now exploring the opportunity to see the Far East as I have a couple of good friends who have either moved there looking to move to Thailand.

If you get the chance meet the locals...I always find the people of a country to be by far the most interesting

I don't drink much but Guinness now a days but if you are looking for the strongest beer in the world I believe it is here in Germany but I for the life of me can't think of the name of it anymore...I drank the stuff in the house of 111 beers in Munich...tasted like cough syrup...if anybody remembers the name of the stuff it would be appreciated...

I had a friend station in Ansbach and we visited Nuernberg often...not sure if you were taken to the wall (better to leave the wife behind for that visit) but you missed the Christmas markt which is very popular if not quite world famous...

Enjoy your stay

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Capt.Gut;2025987 said:
That's okay with me.

Welcome to my country CC. Hope you have great time. And there was not one correct german sentence in this whole thread. :lmao2:

Thanks Capt.....I love your Country!:starspin

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zaxor;2026566 said:
About 5-6 years after East and West Germany was reunited I had the opportunity to buy a castle for 1 German mark or about $0.70 U.S. cents but I had to promise and show the means to have it restored to its original glory within the next 25 years... I am still kicking myself in the backside for not doing it...

I am glad you are enjoying yourself there are so many things to see and do.

I have now seen a good portion of the USA, Europe, Canada and I have seen parts of Mexico and the Middle East (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar) I am now exploring the opportunity to see the Far East as I have a couple of good friends who have either moved there looking to move to Thailand.

If you get the chance meet the locals...I always find the people of a country to be by far the most interesting

I don't drink much but Guinness now a days but if you are looking for the strongest beer in the world I believe it is here in Germany but I for the life of me can't think of the name of it anymore...I drank the stuff in the house of 111 beers in Munich...tasted like cough syrup...if anybody remembers the name of the stuff it would be appreciated...

I had a friend station in Ansbach and we visited Nuernberg often...not sure if you were taken to the wall (better to leave the wife behind for that visit) but you missed the Christmas markt which is very popular if not quite world famous...

Enjoy your stay

What a beautiful day in Nuernberg.......sunny 53 degrees.....we ate at a old resturant close to the centre of town looking out the window into the water.....I ate Nurenberg sausuage and DRANK too much beer.

Going to visit German people tonight........they are awesome fun!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Kilyin;2025977 said:
That's a mask.

Yes, my wife bought it for me years ago.

Bill Parcells signed the top of it.........I might have it framed now......he talked with me for quite a while and Mr. Jones could not believe he signed it for me.....:starspin

locked&loaded

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2025919 said:
You are German and have three personalities?
????????

auch is also. Sprichen or how ever you spell it is to speak.

I speak german also. Im is in. I am in german three.

I speak german also. I am in german three.

SilberBlau

Reaction score
CC,

Talking of german, especially bavarian beer, you have to try "Gutmann Weizen" while you are in the Nuremberg area. You might want to stay here forever after that ;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
locked&loaded;2026775 said:
auch is also. Sprichen or how ever you spell it is to speak.

I speak german also. Im is in. I am in german three.

I speak german also. I am in german three.

I see .... I mean, Ich sehe.

You ever thought about a career in broadcasting?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SilberBlau;2026804 said:
CC,

Talking of german, especially bavarian beer, you have to try "Gutmann Weizen" while you are in the Nuremberg area. You might want to stay here forever after that ;)

I wrote it down and will try it tomorrow if found--promise!

Thanks SiberBlau.

CC

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2026862 said:
I wrote it down and will try it tomorrow if found--promise!

Thanks SiberBlau.

CC
You're a legend CC.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Capt.Gut;2025987 said:
And there was not one correct german sentence in this whole thread. :lmao2:

Und ve line you up...............

Und ve shoot you...............

How's that? :D