Zoners: I still say SUPER BOWL

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: I still believe our team will play in the Super Bowl in Dallas!:starspin

It is what it is.....0-2

DEZ will be starting after the bye week and his play will give the offense a big boost and confindence to score in the Red Zone that is currently lacking!:starspin

DEZ is so strong and fast......on that crossing pattern, it was AWESOME how he put it in a higher gear and ran past the corner.

DEZ reminds me a bunch of Johnson of Houston........:starspin

Don't loose the faith Zoners......we are a TEAM including us FANS!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
You're an extreme minority, Crazy Cowboy, but keep the faith :)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I'd love to be optimistic about this but the only thing I can come up with is we have nowhere to go but up. Thats how bad we are.

RS12

Reaction score
Put the pipe down. Dez plays one position not twenty two.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
saying it and believing it are two different things. I have a hard time even you are buying what your trying to sell.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I can't wait for the Wade Phillips recap AKA A Touch of Hostility.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SDogo;3570643 said:
saying it and believing it are two different things. I have a hard time even you are buying what your trying to sell.

Look, I truly do believe it.....they are no ONE power in this league

New Orleans is the defending Champion and we beat them good at their place without DEZ--remember?

Our OL played decent today in their 1st game back....they will be better next week.

Houston just won which will help us more then if Houston would of lost the game.

Our running game concerns me as I cannot put a finger on why Felix Jones cannot pick up where he left off last year against Philly.

ROMO is just as good as any QB in the NFL........he will get us going

Look at the games today.......lot's of qb's threw the ball over 40 times......this is the new NFL.....a passing league vs run run run, however we must make the other team respect our running game just a little

30yrheel

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3570580 said:
Zoners: I still believe our team will play in the Super Bowl in Dallas!:starspin

It is what it is.....0-2

DEZ will be starting after the bye week and his play will give the offense a big boost and confindence to score in the Red Zone that is currently lacking!:starspin

DEZ is so strong and fast......on that crossing pattern, it was AWESOME how he put it in a higher gear and ran past the corner.

DEZ reminds me a bunch of Johnson of Houston........:starspin

Don't loose the faith Zoners......we are a TEAM including us FANS!

whatever you're drinking is stronger than mine.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CATCH17;3570672 said:
I can't wait for the Wade Phillips recap AKA A Touch of Hostility.
Yes, I also cannot wait to see what Hos has to say.......after he has a chance to think about the game. Hos has good insight as we all know.

diehard2294

America's Team
Reaction score
put down the pipe... there is no way this team makes the SB unless they have tickets to watch

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3570702 said:
Yes, I also cannot wait to see what Hos has to say.......after he has a chance to think about the game. Hos has good insight as we all know.

Only if your riding on the same train and you two have front row seats:laugh2:

Ken

Reaction score
I'm not giving up on this season....a little adversity is what this team needs.

I think our OL had a good game and we were able to operate in the passing game. Now we need to start pounding the ball and hogging it. Let's see on Jenkins, hopeuflly he is not out for the year.

Dez is going to make a difference here for us. We also need to get Felix going big time. Its now or never.