Zoners : I thought we was done with Roy Williams

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
The difference Roy is that Dez was better then you are and recognized that after watching you run the 1st route of training camp. :rolleyes:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...-roy-williams-shoulder-pads-unlike-dez-bryant
Roy Williams happy with Bears rookieEmailPrintComments629ESPNChicago.com
Chicago Bears rookie free agent Jimmy Young wasn't sure what to make of the text message congratulating him for not pulling a "Dez Bryant," but he quickly learned.

The Ben & Skin Show
Roy Williams dishes on his departure from the Cowboys, signing with the Bears, and actually getting his pads carried this year.

More Podcasts »

Young, following the rookie tradition of carrying a veteran's shoulder pads after practice in training camp, carried the gear of former Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams after a recent session.

Williams had asked Bryant to do the same last year in Cowboys camp, and Bryant's refusal generated several days of headlines.

"I was [aware of the Bryant incident] after I did it," Young said Wednesday. "I got a text message from somebody, and they were just like, 'Man, I'm glad you didn't pull a Dez Bryant.' I'm like, 'What?'

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
Roy Williams was actually pretty complimentary, specifically of Dez Bryant.

The Natural

Reaction score
Years from now, Dez will be applauded for refusing to carry that coward's pads.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Roy must think pretty highly of himself after just getting cut from a team to be making people carry his pads on his new one. The kid should have told him to take his pads and shove it like Dez did.

w8lifter

Reaction score
I agree with both of you. RW does not deserve to have other team mates carry his gear.

He should learn to worry about carrying his own w8 (gear or otherwise) on the team.

:nono:

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;4044010 said:
Roy must think pretty highly of himself after just getting cut from a team to be making people carry his pads on his new one. The kid should have told him to take his pads and shove it like Dez did.

is anyone really suprised Roy still isn't pulling his weight?

On a side note, let's agree that never again can a Roy Williams play for Dallas ever again.

RastaRocket

Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.
Reaction score
Dallas-Cowboys-Dez-Bryant1-300x255.jpg

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4043968 said:
The difference Roy is that Dez was better then you are and recognized that after watching you run the 1st route of training camp. :rolleyes:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...-roy-williams-shoulder-pads-unlike-dez-bryant
Roy Williams happy with Bears rookieEmailPrintComments629ESPNChicago.com
Chicago Bears rookie free agent Jimmy Young wasn't sure what to make of the text message congratulating him for not pulling a "Dez Bryant," but he quickly learned.

The Ben & Skin Show
Roy Williams dishes on his departure from the Cowboys, signing with the Bears, and actually getting his pads carried this year.

More Podcasts »

Young, following the rookie tradition of carrying a veteran's shoulder pads after practice in training camp, carried the gear of former Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams after a recent session.

Williams had asked Bryant to do the same last year in Cowboys camp, and Bryant's refusal generated several days of headlines.

"I was [aware of the Bryant incident] after I did it," Young said Wednesday. "I got a text message from somebody, and they were just like, 'Man, I'm glad you didn't pull a Dez Bryant.' I'm like, 'What?'

Roy is kidding around. Life is too short to be mad about little things