Zoners: Just Curious?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

Have any of you seen Roy William SS for the Bengals play any?

How is he doing?

Has he been beat?

I only watch our Cowboys......but, would appreciate a report as I used to like him........thanks:(

RoadRunner

Reaction score
Good question. I have not followed anything related to the Bungles so I am curious about this as well.

StarHead69

Reaction score
I was curious as well, so I DVR'd a couple episodes of Hard Knocks figuring that I would hear something. No dice though, it seems I wasted two hours of my life since all they did was slobber over Ochocinco and not much else.

I am pretty sure Roy Williams and Kevin Burnett haven't done anything of note in the pre-season, because if they did then ESPN would be reporting constantly on how we were ******** for letting them sign elsewhere.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
All I've seen of him was on one episode of Hardknocks where a rookie WR blew him up in the Oklahoma drill.

rynochop

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2929189 said:
All I've seen of him was on one episode of Hardknocks where a rookie WR blew him up in the Oklahoma drill.

Same here, and his all, "its no big deal" attitude to boot. I liked him, but man i dont what happened to him. Guess the big contract

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
I haven’t seen Roy get beat but i don’t think teams have game planned for him yet. And to his credit i have seen him make 2 pretty hard hits that made the crowd go oooooo ahhhhh.

Dough Boy

Seldom Seen
Reaction score
Everlastingxxx;2929465 said:
I haven’t seen Roy get beat but i don’t think teams have game planned for him yet. And to his credit i have seen him make 2 pretty hard hits that made the crowd go oooooo ahhhhh.

Saw one hit on ESPN where he really laid the lumber. Reminded me of Roy Circa 2004