Zoners: Luck to the Phins?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: I was just thinking with Jim Harbaugh to Dolphins and he love QB Luck......

Luck announces he is staying at school 1 more year.

This seems fishy to me ......gives Harbaugh a chance to figure out how to get him to Miami--right?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3786729 said:
Zoners: I was just thinking with Jim Harbaugh to Dolphins and he love QB Luck......

This seems fishy to me ......gives Harbaugh a chance to figure out how to get him to Miami--right?

Luck is staying in school.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KJJ;3786732 said:

He mentioned that in his post.

I think he is trying to say that maybe Jim wants to get luck next year but that would seem to indicate Jim would tank the dolphins season so who knows what he is trying to say.

Arch Stanton

it was the grave marked unknown right beside
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3786729 said:

Anything to do with the Dolphins is fishy.

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
KJJ;3786732 said:

He said that in his post already. Point was if it is odd that Harbaugh did this conspiring to go first to the NFL before Luck so he could find a way to get him to the Dolphins. My guess is he means an agreement between Dolphins FO and Harbaugh then Harbaugh to Luck saying stay put.

Then again that is what I read into it. ;)

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Luck is an idiot if he doesn't come out this season. No chance for the phins either way.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zaxor;3786750 said:
so are you saying Harbaugh is out of luck

You are on a roll this afternoon good sir.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zaxor;3786750 said:

lol....naw, Harbaugh is plently lucky with the NFL's richest coaching contract.

I just believe Harbaugh will make QB Luck his NFL QB next year.....not sure how he will pull it off.....

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3786737 said:
He mentioned that in his post.

I think he is trying to say that maybe Jim wants to get luck next year but that would seem to indicate Jim would tank the dolphins season so who knows what he is trying to say.

I know he did but him thinking there's a way for Harbaugh to come up with a plan to get Luck even for next season with the Dolphins simply isn't going to happen. It's riduculous to think Harbaugh would take the Dolphins job and tank the season to get the #1 overall pick so he could select Luck. That's nuts!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
MonsterD;3786747 said:
He said that in his post already.

I know! :rolleyes: But he still thinks there could be a plan in the works for Harbaugh to get Luck in Miami. Not happening!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
KJJ;3786766 said:
I know he did but him thinking there's a way for Harbaugh to come up with a plan to get Luck even for next season with the Dolphins simply isn't going to happen. It's riduculous to think Harbaugh would take the Dolphins job and tank the season to get the #1 overall pick so he could select Luck. That's nuts!

The Phins are in a mess.....he would not have to tank it too hard ;-)

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
I would think the easiest way for Harbaugh to draft Luck is to sign with Carolina, who happens to have an opening.

physeter

Reaction score
Zaxor;3786750 said:

:laugh2:

CrazyCowboy;3786761 said:
lol....naw, Harbaugh is plently lucky with the NFL's richest coaching contract.

I just believe Harbaugh will make QB Luck his NFL QB next year.....not sure how he will pull it off.....

Mmmmmh..... With the lockout to the next NFL season almost a sure thing ANYTHING can happen

SDCowboy

Reaction score
dallasfaniac;3786778 said:
I would think the easiest way for Harbaugh to draft Luck is to sign with Carolina, who happens to have an opening.

I don't think Luck wants to play for the Panthers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3786775 said:
The Phins are in a mess.....he would not have to tank it too hard ;-)

He'd have to tank it pretty good to assure the Dolphins get the #1 overall pick because unless Luck suffers a major injury next season it's going to take the #1 overall pick to get him.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
KJJ;3786766 said:

What would be funny as hell is if something like that sorta played out, but some other team was putrid and beat them out for the #1 pick on tiebreakers

CCBoy

Reaction score
KJJ;3786766 said:

Oh, you bet...nuts. Former head coaches and proven quarterbacks under them often jell later in the NFL. Not so far stretched or low base in origin at all. I find the connection between a Stanford Coach and Miami the stretch.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
dbair1967;3786791 said:
What would be funny as hell is if something like that sorta played out, but some other team was putrid and beat them out for the #1 pick on tiebreakers

I could just picture the Dolphins signing Harbaugh to a 4 year $28 million deal then he explains the plan for next season is to lose every game to secure Andrew Luck in the draft. That should go over real well. LOL