Zoners: Moxie should go for it!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Tony Romo should go wide open for Kellie Pickler........that girl is Awesome!:laugh2:

Ok.....I am bored......just saw her sing on TV and thought ....man, if I was Romo .....that would be my girl!

:starspin

stilltheguru

Reaction score
bgwg3m.jpg

yentl911

Reaction score
I watched her live with Taylor Swift and she was excellent. I would like Romo to stay more on the "down low" myself and away from any celebrity girlfriends.

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2919519 said:
Tony Romo should go wide open for Kellie Pickler........that girl is Awesome!:laugh2:

Ok.....I am bored......just saw her sing on TV and thought ....man, if I was Romo .....that would be my girl!

:starspin

Crazy has slowly trimmed up his posts and is nearly in shape for his famous one liners once the seasons starts..:D

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
justbob;2919528 said:
Crazy has slowly trimmed up his posts and is nearly in shape for his famous one liners once the seasons starts..:D

lol.....you got me pegged :laugh2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
justbob;2919530 said:
Glad you survived the off season blues Crazy:laugh2:

lol.....survived it the appropriate word for the most disappointing off season ever....but that is in our past Zoners......we have a BRIGHT future in 09/10!:starspin

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/2dmf7yd.gif

:D

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
http://i330.***BLOCKED***/albums/l406/RealityTVLounge/newthread2.gif

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2919529 said:
lol.....you got me pegged :laugh2:
While we're on the subject of Romo, I do have to say that I've been pleasantly surprised by his performances during the pre-season, he's made a couple of mistakes but what QB doesn't? I hope he has this poise through-out the year, if he does that, he can have any girl he wants.

TonyRomo#9

if i could choose who romo dated, i would have to say..... my sister, then i could have great seats to every game, and hang out with romo, and and and play golf with romo, and and and hang out with.. oh wait i said that allready... and... aww heck.. i wan't to marry romo!!!!

(the above is a joke, do not read into it to much... i do not have a mancrush on romo.. im most definately probobly don't.. even if i do, which i don't... it is none of your business.. just leave me and romo alone!)

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;2919551 said:
http://i18.***BLOCKED***/albums/b133/BrAinPaiNt/2dmf7yd.gif

:D

Man, every time I see that vid it looks like the guy has a crazy spiked hair-doo because his head is perfectly aligned with that clock behind him.