Zoners, need some help on talk show...

Reaction score
About to debut "The Doomsday Report" over on blogtalkradio.com tomorrow night at 6:00pm est.
I have a segment where I take some of the dumbest quotes from people around the internet community, say them on the air with what board they are from and the person's screen name, then debunk their ****** opinion and say "And that's why you're an idiot!"
I've been banned from Extremeskins and wondered if some of you would be so kind as to shoot a few of those idiot quotes over here for me. Remember to include the screen names of the posters!
Thanks!

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Skinsradiosucks;3560001 said:
About to debut "The Doomsday Report" over on blogtalkradio.com tomorrow night at 6:00pm est.
I have a segment where I take some of the dumbest quotes from people around the internet community, say them on the air with what board they are from and the person's screen name, then debunk their ****** opinion and say "And that's why you're an idiot!"
I've been banned from Extremeskins and wondered if some of you would be so kind as to shoot a few of those idiot quotes over here for me. Remember to include the screen names of the posters!
Thanks!

Dang! I can't believe I missed it.

Send me a message a day in advance so I can help out.

Go Big D!

Destination End Zone
Reaction score
Skinsradiosucks;3560001 said:
Thanks!

Great idea, ha! I'll have to check it out.
Here's alink to another sk*ns board if you need more fuel:

CPND

Not as obnoxous as extremeskins but they're still sk*ns fans :laugh2: