Zoners: ONE good thing about the game

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
GOOD

Our CROWD with WHITE out and NOISE--I am proud of you......

BAD

-- Crayton runs through that fade route instead of stopping with 16 sec left....what in the heck was he thinking? About his next set of bragging words?:bang2: Is Crayton our answer at the 3rd Wr?

-- We make that long drive 20 plus plays.....10 plus min.....and then cannot stop the giants in 40 plus seconds? PLEASE help me.....

-- Ware did not look off sides, but, he needs to wait a half sec in the future to allow OLD REFs to catch up with his speed.

-- ROMO pops Fasano right in the chest with the ball......what does he want a handle on it?:(

-- Can ANYONE of YOU name a former Pro Bowl player who skills have went as far SOUTH in such a short period of time as ROY WILLIAMS? Seriously, what is wrong with him? What do I do with my #31 Jersey? :confused:

--PENALTIES? Do we have a clue as a team what these are?:bang2:

--Special teams were anything but special......Wadkins miss tackles.......Hurd holding.....etc.....etc.

--Jacques Reeves? I appreciated his efforts all year....MAYBE he is a nickel corner, but, he is not a starter in this NFL

--Henry? Why does he immediatly fade back off the WR and IF the WR cuts to the middle.....Henry will point at the WR? What type of coverage is that called?:cool:

-- I AM SICK TO MY STOMACH

--Our best record in a regular season goes for JACK SQUAT! :ralph:

-- I STILL LOVE THEM THOUGH.......Go Cowboys!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1902358 said:
Crayton runs through that fade route instead of stopping with 16 sec left....what in the heck was he thinking? About his next set of bragging words?

That one is going to bug me all offseason!!!

He had the guy beat so he lets up, who does that? Was he just in shock that he actaully got seperation for once and didnt know what to do? He is a choker as far as Im concearned, when the game was tight late he dropped a huge first down catch that would of most likely led to a game winning drive and then stops on that fade route, Romo threw a perfect pass too.