ZONERS: Potential future problem for us!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: Jason Garrett is being called a genius around NFL circles and even rumors that some GM's want to offer him a head coaching job. :bang2:

What will Mr. Jones do to keep Jason happy?

We cannot fire Coach Phillips (who is taking us to the SB), and hire Garrett as our head coach or can we?

:cool:

What do you Zoners believe will happen?

fortdick

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1667382 said:
Zoners: Jason Garrett is being called a genius around NFL circles and even rumors that some GM's want to offer him a head coaching job. :bang2:

What will Mr. Jones do to keep Jason happy?

We cannot fire Coach Phillips (who is taking us to the SB), and hire Garrett as our head coach or can we?

:cool:

What do you Zoners believe will happen?

GArret has to know the head coaching job is his when Wade is done. HE was a Cowboy as a player and JErry gave him his break as a coach. I think he will stay for a few years out of loyalty.

However, if Phillips intends to make a life in Dallas, Garret may eventually leave. But not until he gets a Super Bowl ring here.

Or maybe not.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Garrett knows hes the future HC of the Cowboys, most of the teams looking for new coaches are losing teams and why would Garrett wanna leave THE DALLAS COWBOYS for a losing team? I think he would be outta his mind.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Pay Garrett $4-5 mil/year and promise him the HC job in 2-3 years and he will stay. JJ has the money to burn. Romo is not going anywhere. Neither is Garrett. Although, I am worried about Sparano leaving.