ZONERS: potentially in LOWER CASE?

Gibby!

Pom Pom Waving Shill
Reaction score
aquavita;1822124 said:
Ugh, never have i been so grateful for my ignore button. Now I don't have to look at that idiotic picture any more, and these stupid threads.

Ignore List

aquavita

Agreed.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Tony.... wow, all I can say is wow can this guy play. He is a human tour de force of offense. In this era of football, we are LUCKY to find someone so insanely talented.

This game proved one thing to me.

Opposing teams MUST capitalize EVERYTIME on our defensive mistakes, and collect any and all fumbles late in ballgames, or Tony WILL make them pay dearly. Count on it.

I was discussing the Lions last drive with friends watching the game and I said that if we got the ball back we're winning this game. No question about it.

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
aquavita;1822124 said:
Ugh, never have i been so grateful for my ignore button. Now I don't have to look at that idiotic picture any more, and these stupid threads.

CrazyCowboy is a long time, extremely valued member of this board. And if you choose to ignore him because he dares to share an idea, then shame on you.

I appreciate you CC. Keep doin your thing.

Smith22

Reaction score
Clove;1822625 said:
CC I love me some Romo too, but he has to do it at least for 5 or more years.

Yep. A Superbowl ring wouldn't hurt either.

Next_years_Champs

Reaction score
superpunk;1822219 said:
How do you make that TD throw to Barber with a man in his face?

Cuz he's a freaking jedi - that's how.

Just unbelievable what a great throw, I get a smile on my face just thinking about that play. There is no way Tony even saw where he was throwing it, he just knew where the open space was and that Barber was headed in that direction. Jedi indeed.......

And CC I agree with your post with the potentially added, Tony is doing great things. And by the way keep posting anyway you like you are great.

Smith22

Reaction score
That 30 yard pass Romo through to Crayton was beautiful as well. It was the play right after the pass that the refs ruled Witten trapped.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Clove;1822625 said:
CC I love me some Romo too, but he has to do it at least for 5 or more years.

Yea, I just hope I can wait FIVE years!

He is just so fun to watch and that little smile with the game on the line kills me with confidence.

I hope the Pats go undefeated and we beat them with a last sec ROMO TD to Jason or T.O. for the win! :)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
CowboyMike;1823749 said:
CrazyCowboy is a long time, extremely valued member of this board. And if you choose to ignore him because he dares to share an idea, then shame on you.

I appreciate you CC. Keep doin your thing.

Thanks and don't worry........NOTHING will stop me from

LOVIN ME SOME ROMO and Roger and Troy!

Matter of fact.......I LOVE ALL COWBOYS!

Even Spears and Carpenter our "potentially" good 1st rd picks.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
"That's when a quarterback shows what he can do," Dallas coach Wade Phillips said. "He was Elway-esque, I guess you could say, at the end of the half and the end of the game."

Zoners, I found the above posted from one of you.......however, I have been accused of dis-respecting Roger and Troy just a little (although VERY WRONG) saying ROMO is so Great!

HOWEVER,

Did Coach Wade dis-respect Elway? Or did he just state the facts?......;-)