Zoners: Pro Bowl OR Not?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I believe #38 Roy Williams will surprise everyone and make the Pro Bowl in 08/09......

Who agrees and dis-agress with me?

I am serious.....just a gut feeling......he is going to show everyone.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think/predict RW plays fairly well but does NOT make the Pro Bowl this time around. I hope I'm wrong, but I never am.

;)

UDcowboysfan

Reaction score
I agree one hundred percent, the cowboys will succeed and with that so will the dallas D. Roy Williams is going to Hawaii in 09.

DatNguyen59

Reaction score
just like how he made the pro bowl last season. i sure was surprised when he made it last season

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
With the media bashing Roy the way it does, I believe the only way he could make the pro bowl is by winning the coaches + players.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hostile;2100708 said:
I think he's going to have an enforcer kind of year.

Here's to hoping you are correct in that regard.

:toast:

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
who cares about the probowl. i just hope he plays well and helps this team win a playoff game and maybe a bowl game that means something. he has plenty of probowls now it's time for a superbowl.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rampage;2100717 said:
who cares about the probowl. i just hope he plays well and helps this team win a playoff game and maybe a bowl game that means something. he has plenty of probowls now it's time for a superbowl.

You make a valid point. Making the Pro Bowl does not necessarily mean what it used to. The best do not always represent.

I'd be happy to see RW make huge strides this year. I'm rootin' hard for the guy...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Rampage;2100717 said:
Great post.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Sarge;2100719 said:
You make a valid point. Making the Pro Bowl does not necessarily mean what it used to. The best do not always represent.

I'd be happy to see RW make huge strides this year. I'm rootin' hard for the guy...[/quote]
if the real Roy williams shows up i will feel confident in this D against anybody and wouldn't be suprised if we are a top 3 defense. the impact he would have on this defense if he plays with confidence again would be enormous.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He always makes the Pro Bowl, let's hope he deserves it this time:D

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ELDudearino;2100756 said:
He always makes the Pro Bowl, let's hope he deserves it this time:D
lowblow.jpg

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
Sarge;2100696 said:
I think/predict RW plays fairly well but does NOT make the Pro Bowl this time around. I hope I'm wrong, but I never am.

;)

You might be on this one though

See what everyone is missing is, what SS is going to be able to not only overcome Roy's name, but play better than him

Primetime0201

Benched
Reaction score
I predict Roy and Marion will miss the probowl... I also predict by week 7 everyone will be calling for Jones to start I will even go as far as to qoute those who will say it. "Barber was a Pro Bowl back last year in a change of pace role. That is what he is good at and thats where he should be."
Mark my words boys it will happen. I also think Barber will sustain an injury this season I won't go as far as to say how long or what type but if I had to guess I would have to say neck injury or concusion.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Rampage;2100717 said:

Damn, you are right--thanks for putting everything in perspective!

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
This is the year that the negative publicity finally catches up with him. He will have a great year, but not be voted in due to the negative press he has been receiving.

Coakleys Dad

The Re-Birth has begun.
Reaction score
Rampage;2100717 said:
Thats what Im talkin about.