Zoners: Props to our training camp surprise player

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
At least everyone has heard of those two, right? How about undrafted wide receiver Jerheme Urban -- a fourth-year player for Arizona who caught 6 of Warner's passes for 123 yards and one score?

Urban is really playing great!

I know a lot of you Zoners wanted to keep this player and you was right!

I was wrong.......but, I just did not see us cutting Hurd or Austin or Stanback

Woods

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1826400 said:
Urban is really playing great!

I know a lot of you Zoners wanted to keep this player and you was right!

I was wrong.......but, I just did not see us cutting Hurd or Austin or Stanback

Hurd and Austin have been playing well for us.

We'll know more about Stanback next year.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Austin is better so we didn't lose anything by letting him go. I'm happy to see Urban getting his shot.

onetrickpony

Reaction score
It's a sign of good scouting when you have too many good palyers at a position and someone has to go.

Congrats to Urban.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
I was slammed by some in here for saying we should of kept Urban and put Glenn on IR. Time will tell.

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Vinnie2u;1826683 said:
I was slammed by some in here for saying we should of kept Urban and put Glenn on IR. Time will tell.

Maybe someone can help me out here, but wasn't Urban already cut and signed by the Cardinals before Glenn had the second injury to his knee? If this is so (which I'm not sure if it was) then no, Glenn should not have been put on IR so that we could have kept Urban.

We just shouldn't have hurried Glenn back so quickly after the first knee injury.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
6 catches for 123 yds. Wow! And what was the all-important score of the game: Something like Seahawks 42-21. Seattle was up by so many points. The game was over by halftime. Maybe Urban got those yds vs a prevent defense. Urban would have got absolutely no playing time here in Dallas. Move on.

sago1

Reaction score
I wanted us to keep Austin and glad we did. Since he's been given the return job, he's been doing well. Don't understand why the coaches went with TT so long when most on here wanted Austin. Also we've already seen Austin presence at WR several times and looks like he's got a real good future.

While glad that Urban signed elsewhere and had a good game, Austin has much better future since he's got more speed.