Zoners: ROMO is all Class Act

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
I like the way he went and congratulated MacNabb.......

Best move he made all day.

I am taking two Asprins and going to bed.

Later......:confused: :starspin

Undisputed

Reaction score
What is he suppose to do? Run away? Hit McNabb with a Sweet Chin Music? :confused:

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Romo played horrible, but he has done too many good things for me to turn against him like some of you have. He played AWFUL today, but what about all the good things he has done? What about all the games he has won for us? Other players need to step up sometime. It's not just the QB out there.

Reaction score
Romo stinked the joint up, what's the purpose of this silly thread? All opposing QB's shake each other's hand after the game....:rolleyes:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1837774 said:
Romo played horrible, but he has done too many good things for me to turn against him like some of you have. He played AWFUL today, but what about all the good things he has done? What about all the games he has won for us? Other players need to step up sometime. It's not just the QB out there.

I'm not knockin' Tony in general - heck, I don't think anybody would be. We're just stating the obvious - Tony really sucked today.

Just win the rest of the regular season games and don't treat us to a similar performance in the playoffs. All will be forgiven...

TX_Yid

Reaction score
I thought Romo tried to play through an obvious injury (Although he was sucking pretty bad before that too). I think he tried to play anyway to give us the best chance to win and it just never happened for him. He gets credit for sticking with it if nothing else.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838031 said:
Romo was playing awful before the thumb injury...

my brothers friends sister told me that donovan text messaged romo and told him since he was playin bad, to fake an injury. ala mcnabb....

:laugh2:

03EBZ06

Need2Speed
Reaction score
ThreeSportStar80;1838031 said:
Romo was playing awful before the thumb injury...
So what do you want, bench him and start Brad Johnson?

No QBs play perfect in every game, not Manning, not Brady, Not Marino, Not Aikman, Not Favre...no one