Zoners, skins fans are popping off again, Explain to me how we beat the Pukes???

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Note, im pretty sure i made this post in daily zone, but somehow maybe got moved here, i asked hostile, he didnt know why was in nfl zone, so i made a copy of this, because most cowboys fans just look at daily zone, hardly ever NFL Zone;

Oh Zoners, skins fans are popping off again; Explain to me how we beat the Pukes???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain to me how we beat the Pukes???

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=331579

I want to hear everyone's thoughts on how we will beat the Pukes!!! Simply explain to me why and how we will beat them.

qcraftsman
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Shanahan>>>Bum Phillips
2.No Tape on our Offense
3.More aggressive Defense
4.2 new tackles
5.Romo knows how to lose games very well

September-5th-2010, 09:59 PM #3
terrifNick21
The Deep Threat

Simple.

Score more than them.

terrifNick21
View Public Profile
Visit terrifNick21's homepage!
Find all posts by terrifNick21

September-5th-2010, 10:00 PM #4
terpskins10
The Gadget Play

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrifNick21
Simple.

Score more than them.

Ugh, beat me to it.

terpskins10
View Public Profile
Find all posts by terpskins10

September-5th-2010, 10:01 PM #5
Section106
The Special Teams Ace

We're going to blitz the heck out of them. Their O-line has been like swiss cheese all preseason. Romo will start to get happy feet and throw multiple pick sixes while running for his life from Orakpo.

We're going to punch Dallas in the mouth Sunday night. I can't wait!

Section106
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Section106

September-5th-2010, 10:02 PM #6
kiingspadee
The Rookie

Location: Fredericksburg, VA - On Sunday At The Church Of NFL

McNabb with TJ Houshyomomma under Kyle Shanny's offense

Thanks Soup For The Sig! The Year Of Yeards!

kiingspadee
View Public Profile
Find all posts by kiingspadee

September-5th-2010, 10:03 PM #7
RichmondRedskin88
The Rookie

We're up by 3 with the Cowboys driving late in the 4th quarter. Romo throws a quick pass and one of our CBs(probably Hall) jumps the pass and returns it all the way back to secure the game for the Skins. Fedex Field nearly collapses from all the jumping.

PS3-nightstanger8

RichmondRedskin88
View Public Profile
Find all posts by RichmondRedskin88

September-5th-2010, 10:05 PM #8
SAli457180
The Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HLF
1.Shanahan>>>Bum Phillips

That would be the best reason IMO. Seriously, I don't think Phillips could outcoach Shanahan. Here's hoping that holds up come gameday.

SAli457180
View Public Profile
Find all posts by SAli457180

September-5th-2010, 10:06 PM #9
Wrong Direction
The Benchwarmer

Can we stop the run? Can we run?

If the answers to both questions are no, then we won't beat them.

I do think we got them in the perfect week though, so I'm picking us.

Wrong Direction
View Public Profile
Find all posts by Wrong Direction

September-5th-2010, 10:06 PM #10
hoskins
The Dirtbags

Most of these games are close in this series. The blowouts have been the exception lately.

Both offenses are still getting rolling, so figure a low scoring game. It will come down to some big turnover or one or two big plays.

I like Romo to produce that big turnover.

hoskins
View Public Profile
Find all posts by hoskins

September-5th-2010, 10:06 PM #11
MrJL
No New Threads

honestly the Cowboys seem to be becoming another one of those they've got talent but never perform as well as people expect teams.

Re: Explain to me how we beat the Pukes???

Put Romo under pressure and he crumbles like a cookie. He needs to feel safe in order to be effective, like a small child. We'll just take away his security blanket and then watch his testicles shrivel like raisins.

=championship
alright we rip off there heads and **** down there necks.

On LaRon Landry’s intensity:

Simple: Romo the *omo is a serial choke artist.

I remember a few weeks back I heard some NFL "expert" state that "the 'Girlz are deep at every position" to which I responded ".. except for QB where they have a serial choke artist."

How we win.

1. Pressure the hell outta romo, Dallas oline is a joke

2. Take advantage of the fact dallas only has 3 cbs on the roster put moss in motion and dont be afraid to spread the recievers out.

3. 2 te sets with cooley and davis. I dont see a linebacker being able to keep pace with either and safties will get one hell of a thump.

4. Secure the lead and let portis be the closer dallas will have to respect the pass with mcnabb back there let portis take advantage of that no more 8 in the box on every down vs this team unless they want to pay over the top.

5. Bring in banks on screens and take advantage of his speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrifNick21
Simple.

Score more than them.

stole my thunder!!!!!!

lol

In all seriousness.. we can beat dallas... here's how.

1. Coaching - Mike Shanahan over Wade Phillips. Shanahan knows what it takes to win, and win is what he does.

2. Defense - Commanders D-line over Cowboys O-line. Dallas' O-line hasnt exactly looked impressive... and there are a few guys on the Skins D-line that are gonna make Romo very uncomfortable.

3. Quarterback - McNabb over Romo. If we can get into Romo's head early... he's gonna fall apart.. and McNabb has the ability to make things happen.

There's more... it's just early on Labor day and my brain aint moving real fast.... which if anyone knows me, means it's REALLY not moving well

We beat them because they are overrated media darlings and we are a real football team in 2010.

McNabbs gonna go for like 350 yards and a couple tds. Santana "The Cowboy Killer" Moss will smoke the Dallas secondary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DexterSackMachine
We beat them because they are overrated media darlings and we are a real football team in 2010.

Third this! What a perfect ******* game to start the season off with. Things will be different around DC this year

I've watched the Cowboys in preseason. Their O-line is pretty awful so far. Our defense should handle their line pretty well. We should be able to pressure Romo frequently.

The Cowboys defense has been over-hyped too. The Chargers and Texans moved the ball with ease against their starting unit. The Commanders starting units moved the ball well against stout defenses in preseason. We should be able to march down the field against the Cowboys.

We have a legit coach and QB now. Last year, one of our worst seasons in years, we almost beat the Cowboys, with a crap Oline, Zorn and Campbell. Surely our new line, Shanahan, and McNabb should help push us over that hump.

It is our home opener. There should be a lot of excitement and electricity in the air. We should come out very intense. It should be hard for Dallas to match our home opening intensity. It is important though that we don't let them hang around in the game. We don't want a game where we dominate in all of the stats except the score. We have to punch them in the mouth.

Mike Shannahan manyX's> Wade Phillips

Kyle Shannahan manyX's> Jason Garrett

Home Field advantage, unpredictable new scheme.

Portis refreshed, better OL.

Donovan McNabb>>>>>Jason Campbell.

And if it is close Tony Romo is their QB.

Unleash the Beast, Haslett using Orapko as a bounty hunter.

Simply too much for them to overcome.

and besides........................................... .....all the hot chicks agree

As Romo goes, so does the entire Cowboy offense. Blitz the crud out of him and get in his head. The rest will take care of itself, turn-overs, field position, etc.

burmafrd

Reaction score
typical homers. As Joe Louis once said after an opposing manager was telling him what his boxer was going to do to Joe: "While he is trying to do all of that what do you think I will be doing?"

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
burmafrd;3535288 said:
typical homers. As Joe Louis once said after an opposing manager was telling him what his boxer was going to do to Joe: "While he is trying to do all of that what do you think I will be doing?"

lol, i forgot about that remark, so true,

get ready Commander fans, your disrespecting us and were going to pay you alittle visit, and you will rue the day we showed up :starspin

The Emperor

Marcus Aurelius Maximus
Reaction score
Star4Ever;3535299 said:
Funny how they think everything is going to go their way.

Yeah, I know. What's up with that? I guess they're like us. They think all of their problems are confined to the pre-season.

burmafrd

Reaction score
They have a rookie LT that did not exactly shine going up against D Ware. So they will have to have help there. Meanwhile you have spencer on the other side and the Rat in the middle. Hard to believe their O line is up to that task. McFlabb has a bum ankle so he is not going to be that mobile. Their safeties are very questionable and their CBs are not great. So tell me how their genius HC (Which only won SBs because they had a great QB and great RB) is going to do so much with so little?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
They've got every reason to be optimistic and truly believe they can win this game. New coach, new QB, new defense and it's the first game of the season. Cant really fault them for that.

Like most of the NFC East games, it's going to be a tough game, no doubt about it. In the end, we're the better team, so we just need to limit turnovers and big plays.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
burmafrd;3535305 said:
They have a rookie LT that did not exactly shine going up against D Ware. So they will have to have help there. Meanwhile you have spencer on the other side and the Rat in the middle. Hard to believe their O line is up to that task. McFlabb has a bum ankle so he is not going to be that mobile. Their safeties are very questionable and their CBs are not great. So tell me how their genius HC (Which only won SBs because they had a great QB and great RB) is going to do so much with so little?

i dont know, but i do think shanahan will have some tricks up his sleeve, he is sneaky

remember when we played them in scrimmage a few years back, and on honor system the teams agreed not to hit in first practice, but shanahan had their players hit? he is sneaky!

also remember how when he was in denver, he would have his players go for the defenders knees?

i wouldnt put anything past him;

skinsscalper

Reaction score
burmafrd;3535305 said:

Agreed. He stumbled onto Davis and inherited Elway. If Shanahan was so "great" he'd be leading the Broncos to another division title. Pat Bowlen figured out that Mike Shanahan can't draft and develop talent (defensively, especially) to save his life. That's why he's coaching in the cellar of the NFC East and not winning divisions in the AFC West (the weakest division in football).

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
skinsscalper;3535319 said:
Agreed. He stumbled onto Davis and inherited Elway. If Shanahan was so "great" he'd be leading the Broncos to another division title. Pat Bowlen figured out that Mike Shanahan can't draft and develop talent (defensively, especially) to save his life. That's why he's coaching in the cellar of the NFC East and not winning divisions in the AFC West (the weakest division in football).

i hope you guys are right, i admit im nervous about this game, i probably shouldnt be, but i get that way every game we play, even games we should win

i want us to start out on right foot and get a lead in wins at start of season,

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
We don't need one thread about what those morons think... much less two.

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
peplaw06;3535397 said:
We don't need one thread about what those morons think... much less two.

one was in daily zone, for whatever reason they moved it here;

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I love how they all trash Romo as if they wouldn't give their left arm to have him at QB. They've had nothing but garbage or one year wonders at QB for YEARS and they're going to talk crap about anyone elses QB?

LOL.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;3536616 said:
I love how they all trash Romo as if they wouldn't give their left arm to have him at QB. They've had nothing but garbage or one year wonders at QB for YEARS and they're going to talk crap about anyone elses QB?

LOL.
They are in envy of Romo and our team in general. Shanny as their savior won't last long if they don't win.