Zoners: Super Bowl bound at 10-6

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

If we run the table.....Super Bowl is there for us!

ok.....just having a little fun.....helps my PAIN:bang2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
AKATheRake;3665544 said:
Jerry says we're 1-7. So 10-6 is impossible.

lol.....I saw that and had to laugh....Jerry is so tore up he does not even know our record.

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
[I still think there will be one NFC playoff team with an 8-8 record. Dallas would not have to run the table, just manage 7-2. Lot of football left.......

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
DWhite Fan;3665565 said:
[I still think there will be one NFC playoff team with an 8-8 record. Dallas would not have to run the table, just manage 7-2. Lot of football left.......

Wow....do you really believe we can turn this mess around? I am always positive but feel helpless this yr.....if ROMO was there I would feel better, but, our OL is bad.....and no running game.:starspin

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3665589 said:
Wow....do you really believe we can turn this mess around? I am always positive but feel helpless this yr.....if ROMO was there I would feel better, but, our OL is bad.....and no running game.:starspin
I hear what everyone is saying, but this still is a down year in the NFC and all you have to do is get to the dance. It doesn't matter how ugly you are getting there, LOL!

tupperware

A Plastic Container
Reaction score
Newman I think in his interview said the score was 38-17 unless I heard it wrong :p

They hardly know the score
They don't know who we're playing in upcoming weeks.
They don't know that the NFC East is a division, not a conference.

No wonder they're dumb :)

EDIT: And I think I remember hearing somewhere that they didn't know Romo had a fractured collar bone.