Zoners: This VT player is all we need-seriously!

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Bad S play didn't lose us the playoff game; Bad OL play along with not having a threatening #2 WR did.

Related to that, struggling to pick up short yardage in the red zone, and being mediocre is red zone scoring, also handicapped our winning chances last regular season. None of that had to do with S.

Yes, we need depth at S, maybe even a starter. But one player, especially S, is NOT all we need. We clearly need more - on offense first and foremost.

Food for thought CC.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3320759 said:
:eek:hno:

CC where ya been man?

I read everyday.....but, we have been busy and I don't get to post as much......I enjoy reading your posts.

Gaede

Reaction score
Chancellor's an interesting prospect. For some reason, his name sticks out in my head. I'm not sure what to think of him, other than he's a really big S....

VACowboy

Reaction score
Gaede;3320805 said:
Chancellor's an interesting prospect. For some reason, his name sticks out in my head. I'm not sure what to think of him, other than he's a really big S....

...who can't cover.

Reaction score
No, no, no! I watched so many V Tech games the last two seasons watching for this Chancellor guy to show all of this potential I had heard about. Rarely heard his name called. Great safeties make themselves known-especially to their opponent.

I totally agree with AMERICA'S FAN. LT, OG, and a NT to replace JR so he can move over to DE should be our main focus. We have the oldest OL in captivity, and our LT is the oldest of the bunch & it's starting to show.

I also don't get the ILB push. We drafted at least three players last year who can play that position. Give them an opportunity before adding more to an already crowded mix.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;3320773 said:
Bad S play didn't lose us the playoff game; Bad OL play along with not having a threatening #2 WR did.

Related to that, struggling to pick up short yardage in the red zone, and being mediocre is red zone scoring, also handicapped our winning chances last regular season. None of that had to do with S.

Yes, we need depth at S, maybe even a starter. But one player, especially S, is NOT all we need. We clearly need more - on offense first and foremost.

Food for thought CC.

Somebody gets it.