ZONERS: Trivia question on Friday

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Who has sacked the elusive Tony Romo the most this year? :star:

Scroll Down?

I am not sure.....but my guess would be Miss Jessica Simpson! :) She has the best schemes and techniues in-place.

Thanks for playing

Rackat

Reaction score
She has great eyes and vision for getting to the QB. I hope all the sacks she's getting doesn't hurt him in the play offs. Maybe when Seattle comes to town she can be Romo's ball handler.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Rackat;1832334 said:
She has great eyes and vision for getting to the QB. I hope all the sacks she's getting doesn't hurt him in the play offs. Maybe when Seattle comes to town she can be Romo's ball handler.

LOS ANGELES — Jessica Simpson is certainly blessed when it comes to belting out a song, but in terms of being a screen sensation, some (OK, many) would say that she isn’t quite as skilled.

However, a "source" supposedly told UK’s Female First that the “Irresistible” singer has a new “Blonde Ambition”: to win an Oscar for acting.

The "insider" said that the eldest Simpson sis is so desperate to be taken seriously in this arena that she is considering a script that involves full-frontal nudity.

Sadly for some, Pop Tarts has learned that this rumor is just ... a rumor. A rep for the “Dukes of Hazzard” hottie said that Simpson’s sole focus right now is on her music career and that she is busy working on a country album in Nashville.

But we’re sure that’s not all she is busy doing while in “Cowboy” country. Jessica and NFL quarterback Tony Romo have been a cozy little couple for some weeks now, and according to a Simpson pal, “Jess looks and feels the best she has been in a long, long time.”

pancakeman

Reaction score
Part of her sacking success comes from her terrific swim move.
Jessica_Simpson_Bikini_Video_Clip.gif