Reaction score
Any news on his condition?

Thanks

I am at work and cannot listen to the radio

I am counting on you Zoners!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
They are slicing 2/3 of his neck off and reattaching his head. He might play saturday.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Ware will play on Saturday. They performed emergrncy neck surgery last night and ended up replacing his head with Jason Garrett's. So look for Ware to have a busy day against NO, screaming out the defensive play calls to Brees before the smap of each play.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
AMERICAS_FAN;3144859 said:
Ware will play on Sunday. They performed emergrncy neck surgery last night and ended up replacing his head with Jason Garrett's. So look for Ware to have a busy day against NO, screaming out the defensive play calls to Brees before the smap of each play.
Saturday. We're off Sunday.

AMERICAS_FAN

Reaction score
Hostile;3144862 said:
Saturday. We're off Sunday.

I fixed it. But please go tell your buddy Garrett the game is on Saturday. Wait never mind, let his consistently-predictable arse think it's on Sunday; maybe we get lucky and he does not show up until then to an empty stadium. Or better yet, tell him the game's in Dallas.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
Ware will play on Saturday. They performed emergrncy neck surgery last night and ended up replacing his head with Jason Garrett's. So look for Ware to have a busy day against NO, screaming out the defensive play calls to Brees before the smap of each play.

OK...This is funny. :lmao: :laugh2:

SaintsFanMan

Reaction score

I'm going to foil your plan and forward this to Sean Payton.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
pancakeman;3144904 said:
Aren't you glad you asked, CC?

Dang!

I love all of these ZONER wanna-be comedians.......however, :lmao2:

I WAS SERIOUS ZONERS!

How is our BEST PLAYER?

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
5Stars;3144954 said:
Why is it funny? Haven't you ever heard of a "smap" before?

:confused:

Uhhh....I'm picturing it in my head....hello!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
found something finally:

IRVING, Texas -- After being carted off the field and taken to the hospital with a strained neck, outside linebacker DeMarcus Ware could play Saturday against the New Orleans Saints, coach Wade Phillips said Monday.

Ware suffered a strained neck during the fourth quarter of the Cowboys' loss Sunday to the San Diego Chargers. Rushing full speed in an attempt to sack Philip Rivers, Ware lost his balance and the crown of his helmet collided with Chargers offensive tackle Brandyn Dombrowski's hip.

Ware was strapped to a gurney and taken by ambulance to a local hospital. He had full feeling and movement in all of his extremities, waving and making other hand gestures as he was carted off the field.

After Ware was released from the hospital Sunday night, two sources told ESPNDallas.com that he was likely to miss two weeks. He spent Sunday night at home icing his neck, which was sore and swollen. One of those sources said Monday that it's still likely that Ware will miss at least one game.

"He's actually a lot better today," Phillips said. "He's really in a day-to-day situation as far as where he's going to be as far as being able to play. He took quite a hit, but he's really bounced back really strong. That's encouraging for him and us."

Ware hasn't missed a game since the Cowboys selected him in the first round of the 2005 draft. He has played almost every snap this season despite a stress fracture in his foot diagnosed in October and a chip fracture in his wrist sustained this month.

In other injury news, tight end Martellus Bennett will miss his second consecutive game with concussion-like symptoms. Phillips said Bennett might practice this week, but he has to sit out Saturday's game because his symptoms had not cleared a week in advance, according to the NFL's new rules regarding concussions.

Backup safety Pat Watkins, one of the Cowboys' top special teams players, is out two to four weeks with a sprained posterior cruciate ligament in his knee.

Free safety Ken Hamlin, who has missed the last four games with a high ankle sprain, might be able to return this week.

The Cowboys are 8-5 and have dropped a game behind Philadelphia in the NFC East.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3144968 said:
Dang!

I love all of these ZONER wanna-be comedians.......however, :lmao2:

I WAS SERIOUS ZONERS!

How is our BEST PLAYER?

CC, if you can post, you can read! There are plenty of topics about Ware, so why make the rest of us baby sit you?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
5Stars;3144991 said:
CC, if you can post, you can read! There are plenty of topics about Ware, so why make the rest of us baby sit you?

Good point......I just like this site the best.