ZONERS: What is our plan of attack?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
The PATRIOTS and Tom Brady visit Texas Stadium in a few weeks.

Minus ONE player, I believe we can win this PATS game! :bow:

WR RANDY MOSS # 81 :confused:

How do you believe we will cover this guy? :bang2:

I look at our historical data covering Randy Moss in the past and well......YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS.

What do you believe we must do to slow down Moss?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;1653290 said:

I look at our historical data covering Randy Moss in the past and well......YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW THE RESULTS.

That's strange, I thought our next game was against the Bears. Silly me.

sago1

Reaction score
Hope the entire Pat team comes down with a case of the flu before they arrive in Dallas. Since game must go on but none of their players can stay on the field more then a minute, we'd need add temp port-a-potties on their side of the field. That would level the field significantly and we'd win.

Silverstar

Reaction score
At least we'll have the home crowd going for us this time, but that goes out the window when we play them again in the SB. Not to mention, the Pats have more experience in the big game and....um...:rolleyes:

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Sarge;1653306 said:
That's strange, I thought our next game was against the Bears. Silly me.
Yeah right now, I would focus on da bears and not even think about New Cheatland yet.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1653290 said:

That is a tough game but it is still a few weeks away, Dallas only has to concern themselfs with the Bears at this point.

dogberry

Reaction score
Sago1, I like your take. We counter the Pats' Electronic Warfare expertise with a superior Biological Warfare attack. Asymmetrical war at its finest.
Maybe Jerry will bring in Navajo Codetalkers as insurance.

fortdick

Reaction score
sago1;1653332 said:
Hope the entire Pat team comes down with a case of the flu before they arrive in Dallas. Since game must go on but none of their players can stay on the field more then a minute, we'd need add temp port-a-potties on their side of the field. That would level the field significantly and we'd win.

YA know, there was a pretty good Indy team that came to Dallas last year.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Blitz when Brady is out of the shotgun, stay back when he's under center. He'll get too much vision to read the field out of the shotgun unless you get some pressure on him. Under center he can just make a quick hot read, although his vision isn't as wide. Play Moss with a safety helping deep, must jam him at the line of scrimmage. Attack the deep middle with Witten and if they protect against that, attack with Owens.

YAKUZA