Zoners: What is your opinion?

jrumann59

Reaction score
Evidently most of our blitzes have been infected with a variation of the JuJo virus, much like how JuJo ran into closed holes, the defense sends blitzers in to areas with blockers.

TD-33

Benched
Reaction score
All 53 of them suck. The practice squad sucks too. Brady James might as well sucks because well, they all suck.

suck
suck
suck

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Bradie doesn’t look much different this season. I think offenses are prepared better for the Cowboys inside blitzes. Also, i think James plays better as the season goes along. Still much too early to judge.

Jake0

Reaction score
adbutcher;2980184 said:
You have no clue about football do you?

I suppose I don't. What's your take on Bradie James pal? To me he is a player opposing offenses can look at on film and say, we're going to target this guy and expose him. Based on what I've seen in the past, this is a frequent occurrence and he is at times a liability.

ryanbabs

Reaction score
adbutcher;2980184 said:
You have no clue about football do you?

Why do you continue to call people out but not elaborate on their "supposed" lack of knowledge on something?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2979778 said:
Yes Zoners, I know BRADIE JAMES #56, had 8 sacks for us last year and most likely should of made the Pro Bowl:bow:

However, when I isolate on him this year during a BLITZ......he seems PHAT.....ah, FAT/SLOW and he always gets picked up by the guard/RB.:mad:

Do you guys like Brandie James as our Middle LB?:starspin

To me, he is out of position more times then NOT.....slow and out of shape this year!:bang2:

stay away from the crank.

JBond

Reaction score
Future;2979866 said:
He has been fat and slow in the passing game, both coverage and blitzing for his ENTIRE CAREER. He's the guy that needs to be replaced in the nickel, not Bobby.

Lets put Barbie in and move James to the bench and special teams. Super Bowl, here we come.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
JBond;2980355 said:
Lets put Barbie in and move James to the bench and special teams. Super Bowl, here we come.
So on 3rd and 8 you would rather have Bradie James covering a TE than Bobby Carpenter?

My hope would be that when Jason Williams comes back he gets it enough to replace James on the nickel defense. He and Carpenter would give us a ton of speed and flexibility from that formation.

JBond

Reaction score
Future;2980376 said:
So on 3rd and 8 you would rather have Bradie James covering a TE than Bobby Carpenter?

My hope would be that when Jason Williams comes back he gets it enough to replace James on the nickel defense. He and Carpenter would give us a ton of speed and flexibility from that formation.

Nothing compares to hope and change. Spencer (my choice to cover a TE) did an excellent job covering several players last night. Just to clarify, you want to replace Bradie James with an unproven kid who can't stay healthy and has little experience? OK. You go with that.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
adbutcher;2980063 said:
We should cut him and while we are at it, cut Ware because he is not doing a good job rushing the passer.

LOL. Remember when they were on Kosier and Gurode for being sucky players. Talk about being fickle.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
adbutcher;2980125 said:
:)

In all seriousness, it is clear that the offensive coordinators are dedicating time to blocking up our middle blitzes. To counter we either need to run some zone dawg, corner blitzes, or some stunt combinations. However, since we were gashed during the first two games, Wade has become risk adverse and instead of being more aggressive, he is erring on the side of caution. Hopefully, when we get some more dynamic bodies in the game things will ultimately loosen up coupled with better secondary play. Butler gives me hope and when JWill hit the field, Wade should be able to open up his defensive playbook more.

Our coaches should take a look at the Jets blitzes....man, Ryan has those guys coming from all directions.....and the opposing offenses cannot pick it all up......ask Tom Brady what he thinks of it?:)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
l2obert;2980192 said:
All 53 of them suck. The practice squad sucks too. Brady James might as well sucks because well, they all suck.

suck
suck
suck

Have you been hanging out with #11 Roy Williams? :)