Zoners: Who believe this will happen?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
The DALLAS COWBOYS will win the SUPER BOWL in Texas Stadium!

I believe it with all my HEART! :bow:

If you do not Believe it........WHY THE HECK NOT? :bang2:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3377682 said:

I think we have a better chance than some to reach the SB. Rarely will I ever predict a SB most I'll go is saying we have a legit chance

baj1dallas

Reaction score
they obviously have a legitimate chance to be a playoff team. No sense in "believing" anything more specific than that imo.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I think there is a zero chance we in Texas stadium because it was demolished a few weeks ago ;). Now in the new Cowboys Stadium i think there's a pretty darn good chance we can win it. But of course injuries will as always play a big part

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
It all depends on the defense. If they perform at a high level like they did at the end of the season and are able to also force more turnovers, then yes. I think the Cowboys can win it all next season.

tecolote

Reaction score

Love ya CC, but it's going to be pretty tough to do it there.

Texas%20Stadium%20-%20Implosion.jpg

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
tecolote;3377710 said:
Love ya CC, but it's going to be pretty tough to do it there.

Texas%20Stadium%20-%20Implosion.jpg

LOL.....that place is burnt into my HEART!

oK, IN OUR NEW STADIUM......we are going to be Champions again!~

tecolote

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3377723 said:
LOL.....that place is burnt into my HEART!

oK, IN OUR NEW STADIUM......we are going to be Champions again!~

Now you're talking.

HoosierCowboy

Put Pearson in the HOF
Reaction score
Final score:

Dallas - 27
Balt. - 13

MVP - Romo (but should go to Ratliff)

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

I believe it. No doubt about it.

And, I believe the final touchdown pass will be intended for Miles Austin but Dez Bryant will intercept the pass and take it to the house for 73 yards giving him 1,214 yards and 12 TD's for the season.

Cowboys win!

In all seriousness though, I do think we have an excellent shot at winning it all. To be the first to ever do so in our very own stadium.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
If the o-line plays better all season and then especially by the playoffs with our defense continuing to improve, then I can see us winning a SB.

Romo is there, ready for the big games. Is everyone else around him on offense? That's the big question. Can we consistantly run the ball when we need too? Our o-line is the key. Our defense needs to continue to improve.

cml750

Reaction score
I wish I could feel like we are going to win a championship however I do not believe we have the right coach to keep us motivated when it counts. Wade is an awesome DC but has never been a good motivating head coach. I think we will have a decent season and more than likely get blown out in a playoff game to end our season. I do not believe the blowouts that we suffered to end the last two season were a fluke. Wade did not have this team motivated to play Philly in 08 or Minny last year and the results speak for themselves. I will not let my hopes get that high this year because it hurts too bad when we lose. I pray that I am wrong but I know I am right.

Reaction score
cml750;3378129 said:
I wish I could feel like we are going to win a championship however I do not believe we have the right coach to keep us motivated when it counts. Wade is an awesome DC but has never been a good motivating head coach. I think we will have a decent season and more than likely get blown out in a playoff game to end our season. I do not believe the blowouts that we suffered to end the last two season were a fluke. Wade did not have this team motivated to play Philly in 08 or Minny last year and the results speak for themselves. I will not let my hopes get that high this year because it hurts too bad when we lose. I pray that I am wrong but I know I am right.

We need to take one game at a time. If everything stays together as a cohesive unit we will win. If we blow up, and have injuries it's not going to happen. We are a playoff caliber team, but the superbowl? Hmmm..

cowboyjoe

Reaction score

I had a dream about asking the Lord 2 years ago how long are we going to suffer not winning a playoff game, or getting to the NFC championship and then superbowl. The Lord showed me that we would go to the superbowl in year 2, last year was year 1. Now my friend had a dream about my dream; he told me some things that i had to do, with my interview before i had it, so i followed those instructions and did that, while giving God the glory for allowing me to get my KTRE interview. So, far as i know, we will get to the superbowl. Now in my dream, that I had, the Lord didnt show me if we would win or lose or who the head coach was, all i was showed we would go to the superbowl in year 2. So, take it for whats its worth.

I know some dont like to or have spiritual stuff mentioned sometimes, but again, i was instructed to give God some glory on things that have happened to me, so we can get to the superbowl. So, hope that was ok to say.

Verdict

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;3378148 said:
I had a dream about asking the Lord 2 years ago how long are we going to suffer not winning a playoff game, or getting to the NFC championship and then superbowl. The Lord showed me that we would go to the superbowl in year 2, last year was year 1. Now my friend had a dream about my dream; he told me some things that i had to do, with my interview before i had it, so i followed those instructions and did that, while giving God the glory for allowing me to get my KTRE interview. So, far as i know, we will get to the superbowl. Now in my dream, that I had, the Lord didnt show me if we would win or lose or who the head coach was, all i was showed we would go to the superbowl in year 2. So, take it for whats its worth.

I know some dont like to or have spiritual stuff mentioned sometimes, but again, i was instructed to give God some glory on things that have happened to me, so we can get to the superbowl. So, hope that was ok to say.

In a day and age where speaking of spiritual things seems to be almost taboo, I find it refreshing to see that you are willing to speak up and profess your faith in God on a public forum. Keep up the good work.

cml750

Reaction score
CowboysFaninBaltimore;3378140 said:
We need to take one game at a time. If everything stays together as a cohesive unit we will win. If we blow up, and have injuries it's not going to happen. We are a playoff caliber team, but the superbowl? Hmmm..

I believe we have the best roster top to bottom in the NFL!! With the right coach we could win it all easily. Wade is not the right coach. Tuna was one extreme in that the players could do nothing right. He was always negative because he was scared the players would drink the kool aide if he gave them any praise. Wade is completely the other way in that the players can do no wrong. What we need is a happy medium. We need someone who will praise them when they do good and chew their *** out when they screw up. We need someone to MOTIVATE the best out of this extremely talented roster we have the way Jimmy Johnson used to do. When this team is MOTIVATED the sky is the limit.

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
I believe it simply because I try and think positive. All my friends can only remember our game against the Vikings, and have forgotten the winning streak that got us there. I think we have all the right things in place. Bashing Romo is SO 2008! He's already proven he can win the big games, and win in December. The saints aren't going to stop us because they now have the Madden Curse working against them, and no amount of voo-doo spells will reverse it! Just kidding. But yeah...i think the Cowboys are TRUE CONTENDERS for the SB!!