Zoners: Who believe this will happen?

joseephuss

Reaction score
tecolote;3377710 said:
Love ya CC, but it's going to be pretty tough to do it there.

Texas%20Stadium%20-%20Implosion.jpg

What stadium is that?

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We go as far as our OL goes. This is a recording...

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Verdict;3378356 said:
In a day and age where speaking of spiritual things seems to be almost taboo, I find it refreshing to see that you are willing to speak up and profess your faith in God on a public forum. Keep up the good work.

thanks buddy; go cowboys!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
cml750;3378480 said:
I believe we have the best roster top to bottom in the NFL!! With the right coach we could win it all easily. Wade is not the right coach. Tuna was one extreme in that the players could do nothing right. He was always negative because he was scared the players would drink the kool aide if he gave them any praise. Wade is completely the other way in that the players can do no wrong. What we need is a happy medium. We need someone who will praise them when they do good and chew their *** out when they screw up. We need someone to MOTIVATE the best out of this extremely talented roster we have the way Jimmy Johnson used to do. When this team is MOTIVATED the sky is the limit.

super point, the cowboys especially wade has got to stop being laid back and pump these players up for some games because some of them are going to be very tough with the schedule

thats why i wanted a player in free agency for the offense like a brooking but he plays on offense

thats why i wanted OG Alan Faneca, who has been all pro mean and nasty and maybe he can fire up our lackluster offensive line sometimes,