Zoners who has email of Commissioner Goodell, the refs stink tonight,

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
Zoners, a good while back, a zoner posted Goodells email,

I am not sure if you zoners have seen the refs calling plays tonight, but they repeadetly have called plays against the Cowboys, like hands to the face,, then they show eagles hands to the face of the dallas cowboys players(with video showing this against the eagles but no penalities called), and they showed a eagle player hitting romo in the face, but no penalty was called;holding on double teams;

then if you zoners saw the interference to T O in the endzoze, a ref said a defender touched the ball, but when the play was viewed, was a perfect spiral, no way a defender touched the ball, so after the refs got together in the endzone to talk, they called interference on the eagles.

so it seemed like to me the refs were intentionally calling plays for the eagles to keep them in this game

cowboyrock

Benched
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2261195 said:
Zoners, a good while back, a zoner posted Goodells email,

I am not sure if you zoners have seen the refs calling plays tonight, but they repeadetly have called plays against the Cowboys, like hands to the face,, then they show eagles hands to the face of the dallas cowboys players(with video showing this against the eagles but no penalities called), and they showed a eagle player hitting romo in the face, but no penalty was called;holding on double teams;

then if you zoners saw the interference to T O in the endzoze, a ref said a defender touched the ball, but when the play was viewed, was a perfect spiral, no way a defender touched the ball, so after the refs got together in the endzone to talk, they called interference on the eagles.

so it seemed like to me the refs were intentionally calling plays for the eagles to keep them in this game
Im with you man.this is a disgrace to the game of football. on our home field the refs are giving the eagles everything.i have seen this crap week after week. this crap has to stop.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
Use Your Illusion;2261461 said:
Don't be ridiculous. This team is the most undisciplined Cowboys team i've ever seen.

You tell him not to be ridiculous in your first sentence, then you make a ridiculous statement in your second sentence.

:rolleyes:

*adds another to his ignore list

links18

Reaction score
Yes, this team is undisciplined, but there were a ton of bad calls. The fumble that got blown dead (same play they screwed up yesterday). The terrible PI call on Henry. Multiple missed holds and facemasks against both teams.

Use Your Illusion

Reaction score
Rack;2261484 said:
You tell him not to be ridiculous in your first sentence, then you make a ridiculous statement in your second sentence.

:rolleyes:

*adds another to his ignore list

Through two games, they sure are looking like it. 21 penalties in two games? Unacceptable.

*doesn't care that I'm on your "ignore list".

FanSince61

Thanks for the memories Dandy
Reaction score
links18;2261493 said:
YThe fumble that got blown dead (same play they screwed up yesterday). The terrible PI call on Henry. Multiple missed holds and facemasks against both teams.

Exactly. I could not believe they did not call holding on Philly on one of their 3rd downs and they complete a pass for a first down. The went on to score a TD.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
I think we got away with a few non-calls as well, so it goes both ways.

If you want to talk bout fairness/equality (which is the job of the officials), then yes, by all means they blew it. But I'll be happy to sit on my hands and accept that we got screwed on some plays, but also didn't get flagged on others.