ZONERS: Who is better?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: I cut the below from another thread.

WHO would you rather have then DeMarcus "BEWARE" Ware?

I say he is better then all of them BECAUSE he plays the run better then anyone else. :bow:

What do you Zoners think? Would you rather have "lights out"?

The NFL's sacks leaders over the last three seasons:

No. Player Team Sacks
1. Shawne Merriman San Diego 39½
2. Jason Taylor Washington 36½
3. Derrick Burgess Oakland 35
4. Jared Allen Minnesota 34
4. Aaron Kampman Green Bay 34
6. Osi Umenyiora NY Giants 33½
6. DeMarcus Ware Dallas 33½
Source: Stats Inc.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
Naw not one of those guys can equal what Ware does in the passing game. He is very good for a LB/DE defending the pass. He's the quickest off the line and is only getting better.

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
None of them over Ware, with Ware is another story but that's called being greedy. :laugh2:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Jerry is the mastermind.
Has anyone noticed the lab type facility that is being built along side the new stadium?
Demarcus has already given blood samples to begin the cloning process.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
NONE

Ware is the best player of the bunch in our system plus his character is second to none.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Big Dakota;2161159 said:
NONE

Ware is the best player of the bunch in our system plus his character is second to none.

Wait a minute, Clinton Portis claims that his characters are second to none. :D

BlueBlazer

Reaction score
Ware over any other defender in the league period. I admit, I'm a blind homer.

Ware is scary good. He gets called for offsides when replay shows that it's just that he's freakishly fast. Add that with his excellent run and pass coverage skills and he's something really special IMHO.

On a side note, I sincerely hope that after having been proved that those calls were blown, officials will not be so fast to call offsides on Ware this season.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Unless I'm mistaken outside of Merriman DWare the only LB on the list. If you consider tackles and INT's into the equation also then I think DWare trumps them all.

dcboy

Reaction score
BlueBlazer;2161182 said:
Ware over any other defender in the league period. I admit, I'm a blind homer.

Ware is scary good. He gets called for offsides when replay shows that it's just that he's freakishly fast. Add that with his excellent run and pass coverage skills and he's something really special IMHO.

On a side note, I sincerely hope that after having been proved that those calls were blown, officials will not be so fast to call offsides on Ware this season.

That is very important. We got screwed on some big plays because of the refs wrongly calling Ware offsides. They have to start giving him the benefit of the doubt.