Zoners: Who is better?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Julio Jones or Dez Bryant?

A bunch of folks on this board are upset that we took Smith and did not trade down.

However, Atlanta IMHO gave way too much for Jones........I would not trade Dez for him today baggie pants or not!

Thoughts?:confused:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3928945 said:
Julio Jones or Dez Bryant?

A bunch of folks on this board are upset that we took Smith and did not trade down.

However, Atlanta IMHO gave way too much for Jones........I would not trade Dez for him today baggie pants or not!

Thoughts?:confused:

considering what Alt gave up yeah Dez looks like a bigger steal today. I like and respect Jones and AJ Green I think both will have very good careers but I'm more than happy with having Dez

basstapp

Reaction score
I think it really depends on the development of each player. Dez has the making of being an instant star and so does Jones, but who sits down and learns the pro game. We definitely drafted better than Atlanta did this year because he fell to us and we traded up a little bit, but atlanta gave away like 5 picks. I am sure we would of given Dez to them if they said here take our first this year, our 2nd and fourth and a 1st and fourth next year :).

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Atlanta gave up WAY too much IMO. All we had to give up is a late first round pick. I think Atlanta will end up regretting giving up so much.