Zoners: Who looks better?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Felix Jones or DMac?

Man, I wanted DMac so badly as alot of you know......but, I WOULD NOT TRADE TODAY!

Felix Jones is making me forget about DMAC.

Does anyone else feel the same? :) :star:

COfWaBnOY

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2247513 said:
Felix Jones or DMac?

Man, I wanted DMac so badly as alot of you know......but, I WOULD NOT TRADE TODAY!

I would NOT make the trade either but Fjones ran behind our O line and DMac didn't ..... Prob wouldn't trade Choice for him either ....

Reaction score
Felix Jones or DMac?

I would... DMAC has no line or holes to run through... Not his fault.

Felix is running through huge holes...

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
COfWaBnOY;2247521 said:
I would NOT make the trade either but Fjones ran behind our O line and DMac didn't .....

Yes, that is a great point.........but, it is amazing how Jones has caught on to this NFL environment .......a shoestring tackle keep him from scoring on his 1st two NFL carries....wow:bang2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
McCordsville Cowboy;2247522 said:
I would... DMAC has no line or holes to run through... Not his fault.

Felix is running through huge holes...

Hey, true....but Felix is running tough.....breaking tackles.....and carrying blockers......rerun his 1st TD

COfWaBnOY

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2247523 said:
Yes, that is a great point.........but, it is amazing how Jones has caught on to this NFL environment .......a shoestring tackle keep him from scoring on his 1st two NFL carries....wow:bang2:

yeah and I think I was more pissed than he was .... :laugh2:

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
i would...
then i would grab Dmac and send him over to either Detroit or Arizona

:D

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score
Bit early to tell really, Huggy Bear jr looked pretty good running last night though. If I had to guess I reckon dowb the roads both teams will be happy.

joseephuss

Reaction score
It was never Felix Jones straight up for D-Mac. To get D-Mac, Dallas would have had to trade away a lot of picks and possibly lose Barber as well. They decided to stay put and take one of the available running backs in the draft. I like McFadden and think he will have a fine career. I just did not see a point of throwing a lot of draft picks to get him.

If it were a case of Felix straight up for Darren, I may consider it. I like both of them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Felix Jones or DMac?

I'm very happy with the selection of Jones but I think it is unfair to compare the 2. They are in different situations, Felix was drafted by a team with a lot of talent on it and DMAC went to the Raiders not exactly a top notch team.

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
Way too early to tell which is better, but I like Felix because he's a Cowboy right now.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Forum talk. Who knows who is the better and you'll never really know. Even if both do well they're on different clubs, running different offenses with different OLs and have different styles. It's the who's the best RB or the best of all time.

Right now Felix looks better. If both are lucky then you can ask the same in three, five, seven and 10-13 years. Until then I'm going to enjoy watching all three run the ball and do it well.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
I liked Felix more than DMAC as it was.

It probably has to do with the fact that I only watched a couple of Arkansas games last year and in each one of them DMAC had a not so great game while Felix had a really good one....