Zoners: who will be our #3?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: Dez is healthy, however who do you believe will be our #3 wr?

I know who it should be : MR. DEZ BRYANT!

However, he has not played in the pre season.

Will Coach Wade allow Dez to play in a big primetime game against the big rival deadskins? I sure hope he plays.

What do you experts believe?:star:

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dez is the #3 week 1. Didn't know it was up in the air.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Who will be listed as #3 or who will be treated as #3 in the game?

Two different answers.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SDCowboy85;3524271 said:
Dez is the #3 week 1. Didn't know it was up in the air.

It is subjective with Crayton on the bench and knows the plays....proven player.

Who will Coach Wade set down to play Dez?

Going to be interesting to say the least......as Dez is our most talented Wr.:)

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
It'll be Miles Austin. Roy Williams will explode for 1600+ yards receiving, and Dez will be right in tow with 1200. Miles will amass just over 1000, with Crayton getting 700 or so.

laythewood28

Reaction score
If Roy struggles against D. Hall like he did last season you could see alot of Dez and Crayton in this game.

laythewood28

Reaction score
casmith07;3524282 said:
It'll be Miles Austin. Roy Williams will explode for 1600+ yards receiving, and Dez will be right in tow with 1200. Miles will amass just over 1000, with Crayton getting 700 or so.

playing madden?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
casmith07;3524282 said:

Instigator.

And.

Bookmarked.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3524265 said:
Zoners: Dez is healthy, however who do you believe will be our #3 wr?

I know who it should be : MR. DEZ BRYANT!

However, he has not played in the pre season.

Will Coach Wade allow Dez to play in a big primetime game against the big rival deadskins? I sure hope he plays.

What do you experts believe?:star:

I guess it depends on what you call a #3. From what was talked about early on is Dez would be part of the 3 WR sets with him lining up on the outside along with RW and Austin moving to the slot.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
casmith07;3524282 said:

This is honestly possible. Nobody knows for sure what kind of season Miles is going to have. It's not likely, but possible.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;3524291 said:
I guess it depends on what you call a #3. From what was talked about early on is Dez would be part of the 3 WR sets with him lining up on the outside along with RW and Austin moving to the slot.

Yes, I agree but, this was early on before Dez hurt the ankle.

Has he learned enough of the offense that he can be trusted.

I am afraid he might night get many reps until after the bye week allowing Romo and Dez some extra practice time--hope I am wrong! :cool:

igtmfo

Reaction score
Come on, the "mercy rule" will come into play and we'll have to sit Dez just so our opponents can save face.

He will score nearly every time he touches the ball, like Gale Sayers or Bob Hayes.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I think Miles and Dez will be our starters by the end of the season with Dez moving to the #1 role, making Miles even more dangerous.

Crayton and Roy will fight it out for #3. I think Roy is the better player, but Crayton has the better chemistry in this Offense.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;3524317 said:
I think Miles and Dez will be our starters by the end of the season with Dez moving to the #1 role, making Miles even more dangerous.

Crayton and Roy will fight it out for #3. I think Roy is the better player, but Crayton has the better chemistry in this Offense.

I did not consider this scenerio, however it is very possible--and I like it alot!:star: