Zoners: who will it be?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Good morning Zoners:

I am so excited to smell the start of our 6th Super Bowl in the wind!

I cut the below from another thread......

Starting with quarterback Tony Romo and his pop star girlfriend Jessica Simpson, then to Owens, the addition of suspended cornerback Adam Jones and the return of 13 Pro Bowlers from last year’s 13-3 team, Jerry Jones acknowledged, "We are going to have a lot of visibility."
"This is an exciting time with this cast of characters," Jones said. "We have high expectations, and we have every reason to have expectations. We have Pro Bowlers returning at every position group except defensive line."

"We have Pro Bowlers returning at every position group except defensive line" This was awesome when you think about it.........this year one of our DEFENSIVE lineman will make the Pro Bowl.......who do you believe will step it :) up?

I select TANK JOHNSON...:star: ......thoughts?

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Morning CrazyCowboy,

I hope your right about the TANK". If he does show up in the beginning part of the season, Jerry should sign him this year to prevent next years market from setting a even higher value at his position.....example: safety position and old Al Davis

I hope it's one of the young WRs, but we've been down this road before. They are hard to develope.

Hitting that high octane java this morning are we?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2157400 said:
Morning CrazyCowboy,

I hope your right about the TANK". If he does show up in the beginning part of the season, Jerry should sign him this year to prevent next years market from setting a even higher value at his position.....example: safety position and old Al Davis

I hope it's one of the young WRs, but we've been down this road before. They are hard to develope.

Hitting that high octane java this morning are we?

hey dueyhemlock,

excited about training camp today! Go Cowboys!

Nav22

Reaction score
Tank has a chance only if he becomes the starting NT.

He's our only DL with a shot at the Pro Bowl. Ratliff isn't a "name" yet, so voters will ignore him.

And Canty/Spears don't get nearly enough sacks to be considered as Pro Bowl DEs. Not exactly fair since they're 3-4 DEs, but that's reality.

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2157411 said:
hey dueyhemlock,

excited about training camp today! Go Cowboys!

CC,

If your at camp or planning to go this year, see if you can get a fresh picture (sign.) of yourself and Jerry except slide a couple of cheerleaders in between the two of you. Take'll make things alot easier on the eyes. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I hope Tank lives up to all the hype. He doesn't have far to go to improve on last year. :D

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
I say the popular chooice Tank or Canty makes it

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2157421 said:
CC,

If your at camp or planning to go this year, see if you can get a fresh picture (sign.) of yourself and Jerry except slide a couple of cheerleaders in between the two of you. Take'll make things alot easier on the eyes. :D

I'd also suggest wearing a mask in your picture...........oh wait.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
I was on here for a year before I realized that was a mask and not face paint.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
good morning guys/gals. my pick would have to be for my man CHRIS CANTY:yourock:

i am even campaining with my sig

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
stealth;2157444 said:

My wife asked me the other day if that was a mask. :laugh2:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
CrazyCowboy;2157390 said:
"We have Pro Bowlers returning at every position group except defensive line" This was awesome when you think about it.........this year one of our DEFENSIVE lineman will make the Pro Bowl.......who do you believe will step it :) up?
We won't have any pro bowl DL again this year. The Ratliff/Tank rotation takes each other out. The DE's won't get enough sacks.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
stealth;2157444 said:

thanks for letting me know i thought it was face paint also:D

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
dueyhemlock;2157421 said:
CC,

Canadian BoyzFan;2157435 said:
I'd also suggest wearing a mask in your picture...........oh wait.

Touche,

You know I could of been referring to Jerry, what do ya say there Mr/Mrs #"10".....;)

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;2157464 said:
We won't have any pro bowl DL again this year. The Ratliff/Tank rotation takes each other out. The DE's won't get enough sacks.

Plus 1

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm going out on a limb and say Jessica Simpson makes the probowl for our D-Line. Just put her in and let her ask questions to the opposing O-Line to confuse them.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
No D-Lineman will make that type of splash unless Tank hits the starting line-up, but I will go out on a long limb and say that if T.O. is healthy this whole season he will win the league MVP.

Just a gut feeling based on the way I see the media's spin on him turning more and more positive.