N 11 at NY Giants (5-2) 3:15
N 18 Washington (4-2) Noon*
N 22 NY Jets (1-6) 3:15
N 29 Green Bay (5-1) 7:15
D 9 at Detroit (4-2) Noon*
D 16 Philadelphia (2-4) 3:15*
D 22 at Carolina (4-2) 7:15
D 30 at Washington (4-2) Noon*

Why can't we win all of these games--seriously?

N 11 at NY Giants (5-2) 3:15 scares me some--I admit that!

But, all the other games are very winnable.

OK.....so I want be called a HOMER.......here is what will happen

BOOK IT!

13-3 with home field advantage throughtout the playoffs.

Our defense improves with Henry healthy, and TANK pushing the middle pocket....something we have not had in years.....and Terry Glenn pulls a Willis Reed and causes all kinds of matchup problems for opposing defenses in the playoffs.

Dallas vs Pats in Super Bowl! :bow:

I hire Tonya Harding friends to hit Brady and Moss in the knees with big stick

We win the SUPER BOWL

38-35 in a shoot out!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
:lmao: Pull a Tanya Harding on Tom Brady? :lmao:

Seriously, I can see us dropping 1-2 more games before year end, as strange things can always happen in the NFL.

I'm glad we got one Giants game out of the way early in the year. They look better in recent weeks, and will likely be our competition for the division.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I say we start a "Pull a Tanya Harding on Tom Brady" fund so we can hire someone to do it right. :laugh2:

superpunk

Reaction score
Why the hell not?

Heck - in 2001, noone could stand up to the mighty Rams. They had the #1 offense (by a mile) and the #3 defense. They had gone into Foxboro stadium and beaten the upstart New England Patriots at week 6. They scored 31.4 points per game in a season where the next highest team scored 25.6. They went into the super bowl and there was no damn way the Patriots stood any chance against this juggernaut.

We all know what happened.

We've got a pretty easy schedule, but our division is brutal. We'll go 12-4, which is better than I thought we would preseason.

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
superpunk;1725596 said:
Why the hell not?

Heck - in 2001, noone could stand up to the mighty Rams. They had the #1 offense (by a mile) and the #3 defense. They had gone into Foxboro stadium and beaten the upstart New England Patriots at week 6. They scored 31.4 points per game in a season where the next highest team scored 25.6. They went into the super bowl and there was no damn way the Patriots stood any chance against this juggernaut.

We all know what happened.

We've got a pretty easy schedule, but our division is brutal. We'll go 12-4, which is better than I thought we would preseason.

I remember 2001. No one thought the Rams could be slowed down. They were throwing the ball all over the field and just steamrolling people. Sound familiar?

It's only a matter of time. Sooner or later, someone is going to stop their passing attack and then they'll have to try and run the ball. That's when we'll see a weakness emerge. They can't.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I don't think there is a team on the schedule we can't beat but I would be suprised if Dallas went the rest of the way without dropping a couple of games.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
That Detroit game is no slam dunk. They have the type of passing game that has given this team fits recently.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
Here are the trouble spots that I see on that schedule:

@ Eagles -- no way they just lay down for us
@ Giants -- battle of the top 2 teams in the NFC?
@ Detroit -- I still have nightmares about that game last year
@ Washington -- Skins may be fighting for a playoff spot in that game

Packers and @ Carolina don't worry me as much. So if we can win at least 2 of the games I list, we're going to be in the drivers seat for Home Field in the NFC.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Joe Rod;1725643 said:
That Detroit game is no slam dunk. They have the type of passing game that has given this team fits recently.

Every passing game has given this team fits recently