Zones: Play of the game Sunday

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners:

We had numerous great plays on Sunday beating Detroit, however, I have read little about what I believe was by FAR the BEST!

Detroit was hoping Marion Barber would stay in and block, but he released at the snap, which meant that Detroit’s RE had coverage responsibility. His only hope was getting a hard two handed shove on Barber to knock him off balance. He failed and Romo dropped a perfect toss into Barber’s arms, while backpedaling full speed.

ROMO put so much touch on that ball......I don't know another QB in the league could of pulled that pass off.....did you notice how much AIR he put under it?

Sean Salisbury (sp?) said that ROMO is the BEST QB in the NFL at touch passes. :star:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would say my play of the game was the last second pass to Witten on the slant. 1st off I can't believe the LB bit on the playaction as he froze in his tracks and then Romo throwing the perfect strike between the coverage

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1826387 said:
I would say my play of the game was the last second pass to Witten on the slant. 1st off I can't believe the LB bit on the playaction as he froze in his tracks and then Romo throwing the perfect strike between the coverage

They are sooooo many, how can you disagree.......in addition,

How about that pass down the seam to Crayton's fingertips.....wow

I loved that one as well.........:bow:

sago1

Reaction score
I like the handle of "superman" for Romo. It's got a certain ring to it and everyone knows what it means. Not too sure that Romo will like it cause he's a humble guy and that handle puts a big star on him.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1826394 said:
They are sooooo many, how can you disagree.......in addition,

How about that pass down the seam to Crayton's fingertips.....wow

I loved that one as well.........:bow:

You are right.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
You all are right with your selection of "play of the day."

That's why they call it a team game, at the end of the day, no one play or player can win or lose a game.

:star:

:eagles:

:stetson:

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1826470 said:
The play of the day was Kosiers recovery. He saved that game for us.

Can you imagine how much the story line would have resembled the Seattle playoff game if Romo loses that fumble ??

The media would have been all over that.

Clint Parnell

Reaction score
Play of the game for me was when we held them on 3rd to get the ball back for our final drive.

I also liked the cheap shot D Ware took on Kitna to get the personal foul. Flame away flamers!

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Clint Parnell;1826655 said:
Play of the game for me was when we held them on 3rd to get the ball back for our final drive.

I also liked the cheap shot D Ware took on Kitna to get the personal foul. Flame away flamers!

You may be right, but Ware doesn't really know if Kitna threw the ball or not, so he tackles him hard.

If Kitna had pump-faked, and still had the ball, then it was a good tackle.

But like you, I loved when he slammed ol' potato head !

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Interesting that no Detroit O-lineman did or said anything to Ware after he body-slammed their QB late.

:lmao2: