Zorn will be fired by the morning!

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
HowAboutThemCowboys;3021802 said:
Yeah, it's nice to see the misery of the Skins, but are we really that far off from them?

Yes, we are. We are middle of the pack. They are a bottom 3 team.

wileedog

Reaction score
Yeah, it's nice to see the misery of the Skins, but are we really that far off from them?

I would say losing to the Lions, Panthers and Chiefs (at home) in consecutive weeks is a pretty far cry from what we're doing.

They are legitimate bottom 3 football team now. We are no where near that bad, I don't care who is coaching.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score

Dude, you might have the best sig on this site

:lmao: :lmao: :bow:

Mansta54

Reaction score
Ozzu;3021701 said:
Their defense is still pretty decent. It wouldn't surprise me if Zorn is fired and their DC is promoted.

Their D has played against 5 of the WORST offenses in the league..

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
Mansta54;3021815 said:
Their D has played against 5 of the WORST offenses in the league..

This is true, but their offense is the reason they are losing. Their defense at least keeps them in the game.

ghst187

Reaction score
Its really hard to decide which i enjoy seeing more, the Dallas Cowboys winning or the Washington redskanks losing and imploding with the entire city bearing down on the team and some native Americans sueing trying to force them to change their logo. Really tough call, esp if we're not talking about us winning super bowls.
seriously, looking ahead, IFFFFFF we're able to sweep the skins, they may be looking at a 3-5 win season. Although that can be a big IF they way we let crummy teams hang around.

Aikbach

Reaction score
Well if they keep it up they'll be able to draft Sam Bradford and finally have a quarterback.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Yeah. We really are that far off from them.

How 'bout you just enjoy there misery for a bit instead of pooping on the Cowboys for no reason during the bye week?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Aikbach;3021868 said:
Well if they keep it up they'll be able to draft Sam Bradford and finally have a quarterback.

If he keeps getting hit on that shoulder they won't.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Aikbach;3021868 said:

That's if they don't send their first round pick to Cleveland for Brady Quinn before the trade deadline.:D

EGTuna

Reaction score
Aikbach;3021868 said:

Considering Bradford is part of Cherokee Nation, I am not sure he would play for the skins. I don't know how he feels about the "Redksins" as a name, but there's a chance he's not into it.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
wileedog;3021807 said:
I would say losing to the Lions, Panthers and Chiefs (at home) in consecutive weeks is a pretty far cry from what we're doing.

They are legitimate bottom 3 football team now. We are no where near that bad, I don't care who is coaching.

Their two wins were a two point win over the Rams in a game that they should've actually lost, and a come from behind win against the Bucs that they could've also easily lost. I'm just loving it.

Considering the Skins are absolutely horrible, the Giants got smacked down today by the Saints, and the Eagles are getting beat by the Raiders, I don't think we're very far off from the top of our division. Every team plays poorly at times. Hopefully we will have cleaned up our mistakes by the time we take the field next Sunday.