Zuerlein has missed five extra points

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Fans can criticize other players on the team for Cowboys losses. But there is really no excuse for an NFL kicker to miss 5 XPs, in what is suppose to be the easiest and most guaranteed kick for an NFL kicker to make. I believe that Zuerlein all together has missed a total of 14 points this season. Which is a major difference in the Cowboys win-loss record.

The Cowboys had a chance to switch up kickers, when Zuerlein was out for a game, but decided to stay with him and it cost the team yesterday and he has been hurting the team throughout the season.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Can’t replace him now but he better be done after this year unless he has a massive playoff run.

Dude is trash.

Blake

Reaction score
Guy pisses me off. Looks like a confused Labrador puppy thrown into pen full of fighting pitt bulls. He has no confidence and it shows

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I agree you look to replace him this offseason, but nothing is going to change for 2021.

Break down his number more and he has only missed 2 FG from inside 50 yards. The missed extra points make you scratch your head a bit, but overall i'm not sure another kicker that comes in is more effective overall. Are we assuming whatever random we bring on makes all those missed that were from long distance? The 14 points he has missed we almost certainly dont get all those back with another kicker in here.

I'm all for replacing him this offseason but the difference overall is much slimmer than what we think.

links18

Reaction score
This is one coaching and ownership. He could have easily been replaced with Lirim months ago.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Fans can criticize other players on the team for Cowboys losses. But there is really no excuse for an NFL kicker to miss 5 XPs, in what is suppose to be the easiest and most guaranteed kick for an NFL kicker to make. I believe that Zuerlein all together has missed a total of 14 points this season. Which is a major difference in the Cowboys win-loss record.

The Cowboys had a chance to switch up kickers, when Zuerlein was out for a game, but decided to stay with him and it cost the team yesterday and he has been hurting the team throughout the season.
I have been posting about this ever since game 1. I know the coaches and staff know alot more about this team than I do, but why on earth haven't they switched kickers? Anyone would have been at least as good as him, and the guy who they brought in for one game made all his PATs.

:huh: