Zuriel Smith?

Kittymama

Benched
Reaction score
I was interested, when watching some replays of this past weekend's Rhein Fire game, to see that one of the last plays was Henson to Zuriel. I had wondered what happened to him.

Whaddya think about bringing him back for kickoffs & occasional WR duty?

Big D

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. If we're not going to go with a wr in the draft it seems like something we should look at considering we need a 4th wr as well as pr/kr. But doesn't he belong to the pats?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zuriel was too small and questionable hands.......very good speed though

Eddie

Reaction score
Been there, done that. Move on.

Yearning over NFLE players is like salivating over XFL players.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
i couldnt stand zuriel anyways. i always thought he was too...."cute"...with his PRs

AbeBeta

Reaction score
LeeC53 said:
Wasn't he signed by New England ????? I believe

well if you really like him I'm pretty sure he'll be available after the final cutdown. that's what happens to guys that aren't NFL level players

Manster54

Reaction score
:horse:
Kittymama said:
I was interested, when watching some replays of this past weekend's Rhein Fire game, to see that one of the last plays was Henson to Zuriel. I had wondered what happened to him.

Taz

Reaction score
we got rid of swanson? swinton? somethign with a S for this Z smith guy to run back kick offs and then he never worked out the swinton kid was a good returner

jrumann59

Reaction score
7th round skill positions very rarely pan out so calling him a bust is little overstated. If he was lets say a 3rd rounder maybe but most skill postions of worth are usually picked up in rounds 1-3, anything you find after that would be considered a gem. and busts as you so eloquently put is just a body for training camp.

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
While we're at it how bout Eddie George, come on, anybody, again we have made progress under BP, we now have the best wr in the NFL instead of retreads like these..

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
Kittymama said:

Been there, done that, already used the T-shirt for a grease rag.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
BARRYRAY said:
While we're at it how bout Eddie George, come on, anybody, again we have made progress under BP, we now have the best wr in the NFL instead of retreads like these..
Barry...WE Get It...You like Owens...Great...Good For You. Now could you stop thumping his chest for him at every turn until he actually does something FOR the COWBOYS! At least let a thread go by occasionally without one of your plugs for your boy.