Zynga > EA

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I've never played Farmville though I didn't play Mafia Wars for about two weeks. It sucked and I figured Farmville was pretty much the same game. You had to have 50B friends that you didn't even know to play it and actually be somewhat competitive.

I'll pass.

==============================

Zynga, the creators of the popular hit FaceBook game FarmVille should be happy today as the company’s worth has passed that of EA (Electronic Arts). BusinessWeek reports that the net worth of the privately hed company Zynga is worth 5.51 Billion versus the video game giant EA’s worth of 5.22 Billion.

Complete Story

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
nyc;3655959 said:
I've never played Farmville though I didn't play Mafia Wars for about two weeks. It sucked and I figured Farmville was pretty much the same game. You had to have 50B friends that you didn't even know to play it and actually be somewhat competitive.

I'll pass.

Zynga, the creators of the popular hit FaceBook game FarmVille should be happy today as the company’s worth has passed that of EA (Electronic Arts). BusinessWeek reports that the net worth of the privately hed company Zynga is worth 5.51 Billion versus the video game giant EA’s worth of 5.22 Billion.

Complete Story

I actually dropped a few "friends" from Facebook for repeatedly nagging me about Farmville. so annoying.

Duane

Reaction score
nyc;3655959 said:

I'll pass.

Complete Story
Awesome. Maybe they can afford to bid on NFL game rights next go around so we don't have to play another rehashed Madden game.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
Joe Rod;3655988 said:
I actually dropped a few "friends" from Facebook for repeatedly nagging me about Farmville. so annoying.

I was going to do that too until I figured out how to block that application specifically.

Now I have this girl I knew from high school that is always selling crap. (mail order business or something) The only reason I haven't removed her yet is because she has year book pictures of and I'm tagged in it.

If she continues, it just isn't worth it. I don't want your boots *****! :laugh2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I like too mess with my friends that are always asking for Farmville stuff. If they say they need 5 nails I reply saying I have a whole box of them at home and to come by and help themselves. Or if they say they need help raising their barn I'll tell them I'm not Amish. :D

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Farmville isn't really meant to be competitive. The only game they make that is competitive is Mafia Wars.

Most people that play games regularly can create lists of friends that play the games and then publish only to those friends.

That's what I do, anyway.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I played a lot of those games when work was low at my job.

It has picked up so I narrowed it down to a small amount.

I will probably drop a couple more before long (pirates and maybe VW).

It is just something to pass the time when the board is slow and I am bored.

Also helps keep me awake after work when I hit that evening sleepy head stage.

But the block application feature is nice so I don't have to be bothered with a bunch of games I don't want to deal with.

The bad thing about the zynga games now is the amount of pop ups and the amount of tasks to put stuff together where you have to rely on people sending you stuff. At one time it was not too bad but now it is just getting to be too much. Recently in treasure Isle in a months time there was around 6-7 things that you had to put together and you don't even get legit time to finish one before another would pop up.

But again...they are just time wasters to fill up a little time when you are bored or need to waste a little time before you have something you plan on doing later. Helps pass the time before a game is going to be showed or you are waiting on a TV show to come on and so on.