“He’s one of those freaks,” Coach speaks on Cowboys OT Isaac Alarcón

Status
Not open for further replies.

RodeoJake

Reaction score
If he's any good why didn't he get off the PS last season? We certainly had the need for a talented LT.

The young man needed to add strength and a lot of technique. The level of instruction he got in Mexico ain't close to what he got on the PS. I expect him to make the team this year.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Interesting. Thanks for the clarity. So, is his "special exemption" expired now? If he's so good, I'd like to be able to use him in games?

Yeah apparently the exemption was just for the 2020 season. He should be a regular employee, subject to all the regular rules going forward.

blueblood70

Reaction score
RAW is the answer o all wanting to know why he was on the PS, absorbing the playbook, the culture, practice and training room procedures. Takes some time to absorb for sure..

that doesnt mean he cant eventually become a viable backup or starter..talent can be found many ways, who knows..

blueblood70

Reaction score
whos narrating this, dude acts as if there were no ballers in the 60s 70s 80s 90s and what not compared to NOW? i mean pass rushers were worse back in the day like Haley , Lawrence, White, and many others to say we used to be able to kick step and get away with it, seriously? starhan didnt get close to 22 sacks being scrub homie..

whomevers talking is making a fool of himself. Dudes raw period will get coaching ,,,that it case closed no need for full video breakdown..has potential needs work..next

fivetwos

Reaction score
Collins
Steele
Knight
Hyatt
Martin

This guy is currently the 6th option at RT.

Keep discussing him?

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Jerry is going to make him the highest paid OL in the league..

Status
Not open for further replies.